skate or die g times

Title

Hes an orange
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

Title
    Respected User

I can't even pay attention to politics anymore because I just get frustrated. NOFX's "The War on Errorism" has been my anthem for this election.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

I doubt he's going to make it a full year, whether his brain get pushed out by a bullet or he gets impeached.

Title
    Respected User

I'm pretty confident he'll go the full term.

Title
    Respected User

Honestly not as bad as people make him out to be. But still might be the worst president in history by the time he's done.

Title

The good thing about the Trump presidency is that it perfectly shows how corrupt the American non-choice-democracy really is: billionaire know-nothings like DeVos or Pruitt just buy themselves into government office. Pay-to-play bribery at its best.

With Hillary in the White House that would have been kept outside the mainstream media focus.

Title
    Respected User

I've talked about him so much, I'm a bit tired of the whole topic... then again he does something so stupid I can't ignore it every 3rd day so maybe I can bitch about him tomorrow

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Danny Devito for president

Title

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTrash View Post
    Man he endorsed Bernie Sanders! I'd take him over Hillary and Chelsea without hesitation!

Title
    olwXcrew

trum pis bad

Title

If trump makes it 2 terms im raping myself
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

you guys are a bunch of negative, wanker, whiney fucks.

I'm no hardcore republican by any means or huge trump supporter but I sure as hell did not feel this way about Obama as much as wasn't thrilled that he was becoming president in 08. You democrats really need to lighten the fuck up *throws orange lamp
    Baby Dick Mother Fuckers

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTrash View Post
    Yesss

Quote Originally Posted by Griptape12 View Post

I'm no hardcore republican by any means or huge trump supporter but I sure as hell did not feel this way about Obama as much as wasn't thrilled that he was becoming president in 08. You democrats really need to lighten the fuck up *throws orange lamp
    Because everyone who dislikes Trump is automatically a Democrat.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

this. the apocalyptic reaction everyone is acting out continuously annoys me more than anything. I tried really hard to be hopeful for Trump but it was really downhill from day 1. but really I'd love to see him flop; with the dems dead and everyone hating the super accurate representation of the gop per trump, more hope for a third party

of course, the LP is bit extremist imo but miles better than the majors

and shit, id even give the greens a chance

and trump will always hold my respect as the biggest shitposter in the world. i couldnt choose a better way to fall if it came to that

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by almost_mothrfckr View Post
    I've talked about him so much, I'm a bit tired of the whole topic... then again he does something so stupid I can't ignore it every 3rd day so maybe I can bitch about him tomorrow
    I'd rather hear your opinions about Merkel than about Trump lol

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's because Obama was a qualified, professional, intelligent, and tactful person. None of these traits describe Trump. This isn't a partisan issue. I'd take more George W over Trump.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by the_unknown_soldier View Post
    I'd take more George W over Trump.
    yeah I'd rather finish the complete destruction of the middle east because I think my current president isn't tactful enough

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by cheese_wigger View Post
    I'd rather hear your opinions about Merkel than about Trump lol
    She put too much trust in other EU countries, not everything she did was great, but I'd still take her over Schulz or any right wing populist because I think there should be some balance in Europe and although the way she dealt or still deals with the refugee crisis isn't perfect, the idea behind it is one I can accept and support. Of course her way is more difficult and it takes more time and money than not letting people enter your country but I think we and the US, the UK, France and Russia are responsible for those people in a way since we're responsible for a majority of the problems in their countries. However of course it can't work if we don't tackle the problems in these countries.

And Trump isn't only not tactful. I get that you're sick of overreactions but trying to get rid of critical media, fast and nonreflective accusations etc. are not what we expect from the president of a country that sees or at least has been presenting itself as the great savior of democracy on the global stage for years.
    Besides that, from a European perspective it just still seems weird that he (or anyone who isn't experienced in politics) can be president but that's mostly because at least most Germans don't really like taking risks. We tend to choose moderate+no change over risk +possible pos. or neg. change. Easy to understand given our past.
    This is why I really try to be open and give Trump a chance by ignoring his words and only watching his actions - but that doesn't mean I have to agree with those. However I think the fact that his presidency seems to make people realize politics are something you have to think about and contribute to is a positive side effect.
    I think what worries me isn't that Trump is president but this dem./rep. hate relationship which seems to have reached a new level and the civil war like formation of societal groups because at least from here it looks like you're all hating each other now,.. for things you can't influence.
    Last edited by almost_mothrfckr; 02-28-2017 at 02:24 AM.

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yeah I'd rather finish the complete destruction of the middle east because I think my current president isn't tactful enough
    As if Obama didn't contribute to that either.

I don't understand how you idiots can't see that this isn't a case of different politics. This is a thin skinned crybaby who is silencing media outlets that aren't nice to him. This is a guy who flaunted sexual assault. This is a guy who recruited a running mate who believes in electrocuting gay children. This is a guy who has had harsher scandals in one month than most presidents will see in their entire term. This is a guy who's administration is censoring scientific outlets whose research matters to the entire world, including the Middle East. This is a guy who recruited a secretary of education who doesn't understand education, which directly impacts the children who are literally our future. None of these are partisan issues, it's a fucking case of humility and decency. If you choose to burrow your head into the sand and pretend this is all okay fine, go ahead. But reducing these concerns to people being sore losers or unable to see things beyond their own party is fucking childish and plain dumb.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by almost_mothrfckr View Post
    She put too much trust in other EU countries, not everything she did was great, but I'd still take her over Schulz or any right wing populist because I think there should be some balance in Europe and although the way she dealt or still deals with the refugee crisis isn't perfect, the idea behind it is one I can accept and support. Of course her way is more difficult and it takes more time and money than not letting people enter your country but I think we and the US, the UK, France and Russia are responsible for those people in a way since we're responsible for a majority of the problems in their countries. However of course it can't work if we don't tackle the problems in these countries.
    Interesting. Don't agree with the "we're responsible" bit, but it's a reasonable opinion to have.

And Trump isn't only not tactful. I get that you're sick of overreactions but trying to get rid of critical media, fast and nonreflective accusations etc. are not what we expect from the president of a country that sees or at least has been presenting itself as the great savior of democracy on the global stage for years.
    I figured people in the EU stopped thinking the US was the "savior of democracy" a long time ago, guess I was wrong lol.

Besides that, from a European perspective it just still seems weird that he (or anyone who isn't experienced in politics) can be president but that's mostly because at least most Germans don't really like taking risks. We tend to choose moderate+no change over risk +possible pos. or neg. change. Easy to understand given our past.
    Yes, it seems like a lot of the U.S. also wanted to preserve the status quo. Though, a lot of the U.S. chose to overlook Trump's foibles for the possibility that he can change things for the better.

This is why I really try to be open and give Trump a chance by ignoring his words and only watching his actions - but that doesn't mean I have to agree with those. However I think the fact that his presidency seems to make people realize politics are something you have to think about and contribute to is a positive side effect.
    I think what worries me isn't that Trump is president but this dem./rep. hate relationship which seems to have reached a new level and the civil war like formation of societal groups because at least from here it looks like you're all hating each other now,.. for things you can't influence.
    People are getting whipped up into a frenzy (see below), but they might calm down after a while. Or, they might calm down once the establishment figures out how to subvert Trump. If there is more unrest, it won't be Trump causing it but rather people being agitated against him. Re: societal groups - thank the Democrats' relentless pursuit of identity politics. From the amount of attention subgroups get, you'd think that (for example) the majority of the US population are gay illegal immigrants.

I don't understand how you idiots can't see that this isn't a case of different politics. This is a thin skinned crybaby who is silencing media outlets that aren't nice to him. This is a guy who flaunted sexual assault. This is a guy who recruited a running mate who believes in electrocuting gay children. This is a guy who has had harsher scandals in one month than most presidents will see in their entire term. This is a guy who's administration is censoring scientific outlets whose research matters to the entire world, including the Middle East. This is a guy who recruited a secretary of education who doesn't understand education, which directly impacts the children who are literally our future. None of these are partisan issues, it's a fucking case of humility and decency. If you choose to burrow your head into the sand and pretend this is all okay fine, go ahead. But reducing these concerns to people being sore losers or unable to see things beyond their own party is fucking childish and plain dumb.
    "I don't understand how you idiots..." - continues with lines straight out of the Huffington Post comments section. I can agree with you on the secretary of education bit though, that bitch is stupid.

Title

nothing you could do now just sit back and watch trump be great
    .................................................. ..................................

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Interesting. Don't agree with the "we're responsible" bit, but it's a reasonable opinion to have.

I figured people in the EU stopped thinking the US was the "savior of democracy" a long time ago, guess I was wrong lol.

Yes, it seems like a lot of the U.S. also wanted to preserve the status quo. Though, a lot of the U.S. chose to overlook Trump's foibles for the possibility that he can change things for the better.

People are getting whipped up into a frenzy (see below), but they might calm down after a while. Or, they might calm down once the establishment figures out how to subvert Trump. If there is more unrest, it won't be Trump causing it but rather people being agitated against him. Re: societal groups - thank the Democrats' relentless pursuit of identity politics. From the amount of attention subgroups get, you'd think that (for example) the majority of the US population are gay illegal immigrants.

"I don't understand how you idiots..." - continues with lines straight out of the Huffington Post comments section. I can agree with you on the secretary of education bit though, that bitch is stupid.
    Care to point out where I'm wrong?

Title
    Respected User

Hillary would've fucced us into WW3 by now, that's what I meant.

Care to point out where I'm wrong?
    You're not wrong, just skewed very much to one side and unreasonably expecting everyone else to see things the way you do.

This is a thin skinned crybaby who is silencing media outlets that aren't nice to him.
    You see this, I see someone relentlessly pursued by the media fighting bacc against it. If the press had treated Obama the same way, then I would think Trump was being a little bitch about negative coverage.

This is a guy who flaunted sexual assault.
    He crassly said "when you're rich, women let you do whatever you want with them". He didn't flaunt "sexual assault".

This is a guy who recruited a running mate who believes in electrocuting gay children.
    I haven't looked into Pence that much, but assuming that he said some fucced shit in the past, do you genuinely believe that he believes it now? I don't.

This is a guy who has had harsher scandals in one month than most presidents will see in their entire term.
    What?

This is a guy who's administration is censoring scientific outlets whose research matters to the entire world, including the Middle East.
    What do you mean by censoring? Gagging Twitter accounts? I don't support that, but don't think it's a particularly egregious action. Also why are you bringing the M.E. into this sentence?

None of these are partisan issues, it's a fucking case of humility and decency.
    They've been spun as these blacc-and-white morality questions, but are they actually? Part of the reason Hillary lost is because people were sicc of being told "you're an evil person if you think anything Trump says is good". Logic should come before emotion in politics and political thinking, it's a real shame you see that less and less these days.

Title
    Respected User

Pence is literally 6 or 7 times worse than the Don.