Title

Default Anyone else like to sneak at 2am and skate.

I live in a big city and i sneak out at like 1am to go skate but i never see any other kids doing it. I am like the only who actually does it.

Title
    Rook'

I'm an adult so I could just stroll out and skate :P

Title

No

Title
    Respected User

Used to do it all the time when I was a kid. I lived in a pretty suburban town though so it would bug the shit out of people sleeping, but we had spots away from houses to go to.

Title
    olwXcrew

i like it in the summer as you can just cruise around at night mad chill, i usually chuck soft wheels on for that so 1. it doesnt wake people up and 2. its rough here

ive always wanted to have a proper night sesh, like just get the last bus into town and skate all night and hit spots you usually couldnt because of people/security/traffic etc.

Title

i do it all the time. in fact, the weather here is so nice, i thinking about heading out tonight.

Title
    Respected User

Bacc when I lived where it was warm year-round, I used to skate to a beer place and usually went through a somewhat industrial (but pleasant) area where it was fun to fucc around solo at night.

Title
    Rook'

used to do it all the time when i was younger, i was prone to insomnia so a lot of times i would go skate in the middle of the night and come back in the early morning, shower, then crash till midday. having friends on the same fucked up sleep schedule didn't help. we'd usually start out on the curbs on the parking lot at the train station then go all around town. mainly enjoying not getting kicked out from our main plaza which was a bust during the day, and had the only ledges in town. fun times. i only do it when i'm on skate trips now, with a crew of people skating till dawn in big cities. can't really pull it off recreationally anymore by myself, i'm 29 and have been living with my chick for 5 years so i had to normalize a bit. still trying to keep the skate rat dream alive though haha
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever