Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Title
    Perma Banned

My hair grew ya dip.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

You don't pull hot bitches, that's what you don't get...maybe by skeezy ass HESH kids standards but I'm talking actually attractive girls. I was fucking the captain of the dance squad in high school and back in my skeezy days like bitches do sexual favors for drugs. I've actually had sex with cam girls on separate occasions.

Here's just one girl I recently has secks with.

Here's another

That's all you're getting cause I'm not some fucking bro who goes around about how he bags hot chix on the daily. Don't you live at your mom's house who doesn't even let you leave? So how exactly are you fucking these chicks? In a dumpster behind the McD's you used to work at you actual minimum wage bitch.

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Popwar Pill View Post
    You don't pull hot bitches, that's what you don't get...maybe by skeezy ass HESH kids standards but I'm talking actually attractive girls. I was fucking the captain of the dance squad in high school and back in my skeezy days like bitches do sexual favors for drugs. I've actually had sex with cam girls on separate occasions.

Here's just one girl I recently has secks with.

Here's another

That's all you're getting cause I'm not some fucking bro who goes around about how he bags hot chix on the daily. Don't you live at your mom's house who doesn't even let you leave? So how exactly are you fucking these chicks? In a dumpster behind the McD's you used to work at you actual minimum wage bitch.
    No offense pop but you are taking this the wrong way you're getting too emotional about it. If you were in LA I'd invite you to hide in the closet while I fuck a girl but you're just getting pictures off tumblr and saying you fucked those girls. And like I said Iowa girls ain't shit on the LA girls I fuck. #1 is a 6/10 at best I personally wouldn't waste my time on that. Yeah I work minimum wage but I'm still an underaged man you're an adult man providing for your mom. I'm outchea before I further upset you. Wait one more thing, you used your dance squad and drug trafficking to get girls to fuck you I just get em naturally. Ta Ta 4 now pops

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    Wonder why a lone wolf don't run with a clan Only trust your instincts and be one with the plan...

underage man doesn't exist, you're a kid.

Ever hear of an oxymoron? of course not you're just a fucking moron.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Yeah, they aren't tumblr girls, I've used tumblr once, I used tinyimage so that way your faggot ass couldn't track their facebook. I like how you say you're getting me so mad, yet you sent me like 10 pms being overly emotional about deleting your account. Fuck outta here. You're not worth the energy typing anymore. Plus yes, I help my mom pay bills, your mom just steals your money. Large difference...oh yeah who's the scumbag again who's ideal is Casper from Kids and yet you call me one for taking care of my family GG retard. Good luck with life and your mustache

One last thing...how did I used a dance squad to get a girl? My girlfriend was being treated like shit by her ex so I gave her sympathy looks, she gave me her number. Rest is history, god your logic is fucking retarded. and you can't be and underage man...you have to be 18 or even 21. You're still just a pathetic kid