Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 55
  1. #26
    Popwar Pill's Avatar
    Title
    Squares Need Not Apply
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    31,536

    Default

    I wear my hair up at work retard otherwise it's down...I'm sure you get you sooooo much pussy, anyone can fuck a fat ugly girl. Weren't you just bragging 2 months ago about making out and seeing tits the first time now you're getting pussy. Don't fucking play yourself. The girls I've fucked you wouldn't have a shot with.

  2. #27
    NerkaN the GerkaN's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fuck sbc <3
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Popwar Pill View Post
    I wear my hair up at work retard otherwise it's down...I'm sure you get you sooooo much pussy, anyone can fuck a fat ugly girl. Weren't you just bragging 2 months ago about making out and seeing tits the first time now you're getting pussy. Don't fucking play yourself. The girls I've fucked you wouldn't have a shot with.
    Bruh it's skateislife. Nerkan gave me the account I guess he's serious about leaving. Anyway now that you bring that up the girls I've fucked trump any girls you and Greek boi have and will ever fucked. You live in Iowa boi you seriously think a hot girl in Iowa is the same as a hot girl anywhere in California well I'll stop you there because you would fucking kill yourself if you ever came here. None of the hot girls here would look your way. Anorexic depressed kid.

  3. #28
    NerkaN the GerkaN's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fuck sbc <3
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Skateislife out. I'm leaving too.

  4. #29
    DontHateJustSkate's Avatar
    Title
    olwXcrew
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    IN THE ENDZ.
    Posts
    8,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NerkaN the GerkaN View Post
    Skateislife out. I'm leaving too.


  5. #30
    Popwar Pill's Avatar
    Title
    Squares Need Not Apply
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    31,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NerkaN the GerkaN View Post
    Bruh it's skateislife. Nerkan gave me the account I guess he's serious about leaving. Anyway now that you bring that up the girls I've fucked trump any girls you and Greek boi have and will ever fucked. You live in Iowa boi you seriously think a hot girl in Iowa is the same as a hot girl anywhere in California well I'll stop you there because you would fucking kill yourself if you ever came here. None of the hot girls here would look your way. Anorexic depressed kid.
    Right, because you've been to Iowa, you get all your information on tv. Iowa City has some of the finest chicks from all over the midwest and it's one of the biggest colleges. Des Moines, our capital, need I say more? Not t mention the Quad Cities....

    So get your ill informed ass outta here cause you never never pull a hot chick in Cali either especially that snaggle tooth of yours. You're stuck fucking bitches (if you can even pull one) who are still hxc Odd Future fans.

    It's about confidence, not being a dumbass, and actually having things to talk about. Maybe because it's because you live in the most shallow city/state that suddenly "oh hot chicks wouldn't look your way"

    Also once again faggot I'm older than you, I'm no where near a kid or anorexic. I eat 2 big ass meals a day and I'm 6'1 155lbs. SO ANOREXIC BROOOOO


    God you're a child.

  6. #31
    NerkaN the GerkaN's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fuck sbc <3
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Popwar Pill View Post
    Right, because you've been to Iowa, you get all your information on tv. Iowa City has some of the finest chicks from all over the midwest and it's one of the biggest colleges. Des Moines, our capital, need I say more? Not t mention the Quad Cities....

    So get your ill informed ass outta here cause you never never pull a hot chick in Cali either especially that snaggle tooth of yours. You're stuck fucking bitches (if you can even pull one) who are still hxc Odd Future fans.

    It's about confidence, not being a dumbass, and actually having things to talk about. Maybe because it's because you live in the most shallow city/state that suddenly "oh hot chicks wouldn't look your way"

    Also once again faggot I'm older than you, I'm no where near a kid or anorexic. I eat 2 big ass meals a day and I'm 6'1 155lbs. SO ANOREXIC BROOOOO


    God you're a child.
    You on your man period bruh. Why are you so emotional? I do fuck some of the hottest girls here in LA. I guess an Iowa 10/10 is a Los Angeles 3/10. Sorry for busting ya chops kid. Don't attack me because you fuck the bottom of the barrel and I'm swimming in pussy lake.

  7. #32

    Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    Join Date
    Apr 2071
    Location
    Wonder why a lone wolf don't run with a clan Only trust your instincts and be one with the plan...
    Posts
    29,917

    Default

    it's pretty ironic seeing these posts from an account in Greece

  8. #33
    NerkaN the GerkaN's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fuck sbc <3
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    it's pretty ironic seeing these posts from an account in Greece
    It's me Skateislife. That's why I'm ragging on Popwar because it's me good ol mankris.

  9. #34
    NerkaN the GerkaN's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fuck sbc <3
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Lol I've been fucking more hot girls since I healed up from my injury. Some of them felt bad for me and fucked me.

  10. #35

    Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    Join Date
    Apr 2071
    Location
    Wonder why a lone wolf don't run with a clan Only trust your instincts and be one with the plan...
    Posts
    29,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NerkaN the GerkaN View Post
    It's me Skateislife. That's why I'm ragging on Popwar because it's me good ol mankris.
    I realize who you are, simpleton. I am reading your point of view and imagining the greek kid saying it because it's more amusing.

  11. #36
    Popwar Pill's Avatar
    Title
    Squares Need Not Apply
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    31,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NerkaN the GerkaN View Post
    You on your man period bruh. Why are you so emotional? I do fuck some of the hottest girls here in LA. I guess an Iowa 10/10 is a Los Angeles 3/10. Sorry for busting ya chops kid. Don't attack me because you fuck the bottom of the barrel and I'm swimming in pussy lake.
    WILL XANAX HELP ME FROM STOP YELLING?


    Actual thread you made about your sister pissing you off...I'm not emotional whatsoever I grew up on newgrounds, 4chan, Something Awfu. Shit on the internet especially from a retarded liar does nothing for me.

    Thought you were leaving AGAIN? You're so addicted to this site it's sad because you have no friends. The only time I get on here is when it's past 11pm

  12. #37
    NerkaN the GerkaN's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fuck sbc <3
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    I realize who you are, simpleton. I am reading your point of view and imagining the greek kid saying it because it's more amusing.
    Lol I forgot you're not a mod anymore. Fuck you and Popwar.

  13. #38
    NerkaN the GerkaN's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fuck sbc <3
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Popwar Pill View Post
    WILL XANAX HELP ME FROM STOP YELLING?


    Actual thread you made about your sister pissing you off...I'm not emotional whatsoever I grew up on newgrounds, 4chan, Something Awfu. Shit on the internet especially from a retarded liar does nothing for me.

    Thought you were leaving AGAIN? You're so addicted to this site it's sad because you have no friends. The only time I get on here is when it's past 11pm
    I didn't mean anything in that post. I'm not a liar you just live such a shit life it's hard for you to imagine me doing anything out of your ordinary.

  14. #39
    NerkaN the GerkaN's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fuck sbc <3
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    I got pops mad because deep down inside he believes me but he acts like I'm lying. Oh yeah if you ever want to come down to LA on a little vacation I got your room and board for ya. That is if you ever get time off from Walmart,lol you'd probably be pissed at the fact that hot girls are a little harder to get down here.

  15. #40
    Popwar Pill's Avatar
    Title
    Squares Need Not Apply
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    31,536

    Default

    There's no way you could make me mad, and you're so full of shit, your life is nothing but made up shit like your 8 billion life goals. How's that stand up working out? Or getting a job

  16. #41

    Title
    Webmaster / Founder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    gone
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Still don't understand why anyone even bothers responding

  17. #42
    NerkaN the GerkaN's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fuck sbc <3
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Popwar Pill View Post
    There's no way you could make me mad, and you're so full of shit, your life is nothing but made up shit like your 8 billion life goals. How's that stand up working out? Or getting a job
    Hey pops I don't care if you don't believe me because guess what? Wake up every morning you're still a sad sack of shit working scum jobs while I wake up a man that's fuck a couple hot girls and I'm not even close to being 18 yet. Yeah whatever you don't believe me because your life is shite so everyone else's must be too. Nice try Skip but you buttered the wrong fucking bagel.

  18. #43
    NerkaN the GerkaN's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fuck sbc <3
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Lol pops you're pathetic. I can just imagine you with your shitty income and shitty bank account sitting on the couch watching tv on a grey sky Iowa day. Lol you'd probably be laughing at a Donald Trump SNL skit. Then you would walk down to the bar with your shitty income and drown your sorrows in shitty beer. Lol you are pathetic. I am living a life you couldn't dream of when you were my age. XD

  19. #44
    Popwar Pill's Avatar
    Title
    Squares Need Not Apply
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    31,536

    Default

    I make 10.50 an hour dumbass which is 3.25 more than minimum wage here. Unlike you I have friends so no I don't sit around watching tv. I hate SNL, I don't drink.


    Actually when I was 15-20 I was selling lbs of weed, ozs of coke and heroin, sheets of acid, throwing parties with molly and ecstasy and also had over a 200 dollar a day pill/heroin habit, yet still was able to make 1500 every week and a half. You can ask some of the older members, my life was pretty fucking wild back then. Then I had to become an adult and after a pregnancy scare I stopped fucking random bitches. Also the sky is completely clear here, look up SE Iowa, there isn't a cloud in the sky dip fuck.

    So go back to fucking your "hot" smelly bitches with nose rings who talk about the system and how art is freedom and feminism. I know the exact type you hang out with and they avoid showering at all costs.

  20. #45
    bubbleboy's Avatar
    Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tallanasty, FL
    Posts
    22,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NerkaN the GerkaN View Post
    What are you talking about man? I don't have an IP address. Some computers don't have IP addresses you know that right.
    Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post
    nigga shut yo ass up
    Lolol yup no IPs here

  21. #46
    NerkaN the GerkaN's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fuck sbc <3
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Popwar Pill View Post
    I make 10.50 an hour dumbass which is 3.25 more than minimum wage here. Unlike you I have friends so no I don't sit around watching tv. I hate SNL, I don't drink.


    Actually when I was 15-20 I was selling lbs of weed, ozs of coke and heroin, sheets of acid, throwing parties with molly and ecstasy and also had over a 200 dollar a day pill/heroin habit, yet still was able to make 1500 every week and a half. You can ask some of the older members, my life was pretty fucking wild back then. Then I had to become an adult and after a pregnancy scare I stopped fucking random bitches. Also the sky is completely clear here, look up SE Iowa, there isn't a cloud in the sky dip fuck.

    So go back to fucking your "hot" smelly bitches with nose rings who talk about the system and how art is freedom and feminism. I know the exact type you hang out with and they avoid showering at all costs.
    Pops I'm going to say it one more time the girls I fuck are hot I know you're jealous of the fact that Iowa bitches are decent compared to LA bitches but plz don't insult my taste. I fuck the best you fuck the rest.

  22. #47
    DontHateJustSkate's Avatar
    Title
    olwXcrew
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    IN THE ENDZ.
    Posts
    8,643

    Default

    kris ive seen your fb friends list u aint fuckin any hotties


  23. #48
    NerkaN the GerkaN's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fuck sbc <3
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post
    kris ive seen your fb friends list u aint fuckin any hotties
    Hey Davey let me tell you a lil something
    1. I haven't updated any of my Facebook friends since 8th grade.
    2. I wouldn't be talking about hotties since you look like a fucking methhead I've seen your pics.
    3. You want to see hotties go on my Instagram.
    4. Nobody was talking to you so bud out.

  24. #49
    DontHateJustSkate's Avatar
    Title
    olwXcrew
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    IN THE ENDZ.
    Posts
    8,643

    Default



  25. #50
    SIK's Avatar
    Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,758

    Default

    did you put that hat in the wash and it shrank or is your potato ass head just big af?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •