Title

Default New photo please!

Hello everyone. Very new here! Anyone want to critique a photo for me please? Thank you! dsc_7731_edited(1).jpg

Title

That's dope

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title

No critiques? Anyone know of a forum where people openly discuss skate photography techniques?? Anyone remember wheelsandwax.com?

The lighting is on point. I'm not sure if I like his placement in the frame - the line of the loading dock almost immediately leads the eye away from the skater. I actually like all of the lines (the one created by the dock and also those from the parking spaces), and I think it makes for a better image as a whole, but at the same time I feel that it takes away from the skating itself.

This image might look better when included in a set of multiple images shot at the same spot but from different perspectives.

Title
    Perma Banned

How limited human eyes are. Thanks for sharing. That's a great start, you need to be a regular! Love the crisp detail, think about the object clean and go! Best of luck