Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title

I came here because I have the same issue and trying to fix it... I've been watching youtube videos on how to fall...
    here's a good one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hundbrub8iQ
    there's others too... we just need to practice falling to learn how to break a fall... we can practice on grass or soft ground that have foam padding or so.. We're the way we are because we are more sensitive and notice details more so we think a lot but I believe that once we learn the key thing which is falling, we'll skate like pros in no time...

Title

delete my account
    Last edited by Imhiasakite; 07-23-2017 at 01:23 AM.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrolite7 View Post
    I came here because I have the same issue and trying to fix it... I've been watching youtube videos on how to fall...
    here's a good one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hundbrub8iQ
    there's others too... we just need to practice falling to learn how to break a fall... we can practice on grass or soft ground that have foam padding or so.. We're the way we are because we are more sensitive and notice details more so we think a lot but I believe that once we learn the key thing which is falling, we'll skate like pros in no time...
    Ok being scared is fine...unless you've been skating for freaking 2 YEARS. I can't even land kickflip because my back foot always touches the ground. Nothing really helped.

Title

One time I was visiting West Virginia and I got some mountain wisdom. Dude said to me "You going to hurt yourself. Accept that or you won't have any fun." Ofcouse the dude was missing a few teeth and had a broken arm....

But seriously... learn to fall. Tuck and roll.

Title

Another thing is, you are more likely to be hurt by being afraid and bailing, than just going for it, keep that in mind. As for falling, if you progress at a steady rate, you will naturally learn to fall correctly. It all takes time. Don't do things unless you think you are ready or got it.