Title

Default How do I improve my ollie( help on slide)?

Been working on ollie for 8 days. However I can't seem to ollie well or at all. I am very bad at the sliding. What advice would you give to get better at sliding the just the ollie.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmbTvallNuI Heres a link to my ollie, I sound like a werido but just ignore. Thanks

Title
    Respected User

TBH, I was a little surprised. You have a decent start with your back foot. So, sliding...

Try this, but don't make a habit of it: When you pop, try landing your back foot on the ground and drag your front foot. It should help you get a feel of what angle you should be dragging. If you're too light or digging too much into the grip tape. If it helps, roll fakie and then do this back-foot-step-off test.

After a while though, you should really ride around and pop while rolling.

Title

Thanks and I will try this today. Good idea as I think that would help. I will try to do it while riding as well.

Title

Okay I will do thanks and what size would you recommend. This is my board http://www.slickwillies.co.uk/skateb...rple-7-75.html. I think this is the right board size, however unsure as got it from different place but its not on the website anymore.

Title
    Respected User

Yeah, don't get too obsessed with equipment. What you have is probably fine.

Title

Okay sure. I won't

Title

THIS slow-mo might do the trick for you.