Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast
    Title
    and i see all the flames
    Yeah, all I know is I'm upstairs, and I'm listening to my Will Smith CD

Quote Originally Posted by SIK View Post
    Start slow and build up the confidence. Find a girl who you're not attracted to and just befriend her..
    The thing is he is too shallow to befriend girls he thinks are not attractive

Title
    Village Idiot

I never even implied that I would not befriend unattractive girls. I still talk to them like anybody else.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    I mean I was scared shitless to do it and my anxiety was through the roof. But you just gotta do it. Just say hey to her and talk about the assignment or whatever. Start talking small talk to everyone. Cashiers. Whatever.
    Good advice.

Title
    Village Idiot

Some strange shit happened today. So me and my buddy were chililn at the apt jacuzzi and there were like 7 girls at the same jacuzzi. Some of them were our age and some were like 10. So I walked around the jacuzzi and accidentally made eye contact with this one girl and I immediately looked away. I felt that she was still looking at me so I looked back and she was still staring. They all eventually leave. After a while, one of them come back and asks us what music we were playing, I replied I forgot. In the back ground, I noticed her older sister was filming us with her ipad. Then they both leave. Some more time passes, and another different girl comes up to me and was playing around with her water bottle and shit and said the music I played on the speakers was really good and the funny part was she wasn't even there when I was playing music. She then said that her friends dared her to come and tell me that so that explains it. I wasn't looking at her when she was talking so I noticed that 2 of her friends were trying to hide behind a couch and were looking at us. Thats pretty much all the major shit. Anybody explain what was going on?

Title
    and i see all the flames

It's just girls who are young and lack the knowledge to leave you alone, they never flirt directly so they have some one else come up and say so so and so my friend blah blah. This is a rare moment in the wild that a female shows interest in your snot, when they get older they stop doing shit like this so don't fuck this chance up vomit on your shirt moms spaghetti

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

If you see them again go talk to them.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

yeah but they'd have to be at most 14 for that and if cccp is 18 no way

Title
    Village Idiot

The older sister filming us was probably my age. She was fucking gorgeous. The first girl that asked about the music was like 10. The second girl was probably 15 or some shit. The girl that was making a lot of eye contact with me when I first went to the jacuzzi was probably 15. I'm just worried that they were only checking out my friend instead of both of us. The first girl was talking to my friend and the second was talking to me if that matters.

Title
    and i see all the flames

Who cares if they looked at your friend more than you, be the wingman, wingmen get action too otherwise they wouldn't be a requirement. You think your friend is gonna get all the pussy?

Wait how old is CCCP he looks like he is 14 in pictures

Title
    Village Idiot

He's jacked, I'm not. I'm 17.

Title
    and i see all the flames

Stop talking like you want to have sex with your friend, half errect dick across your back homo.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Maybe you should just try dick first

Title

He could be somebody's brown twink

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

Next time go up to her and grab her by the pussy.

Title
    and i see all the flames

The posts in a row is too much of a burden of truth, some one tell him that he's capable of pushing his erectile dysfunctional gay dick into a female.

Title
    kind of respected user

cccp if you're a senior in high school you should really not go for 14-15 year olds lol (and for god's sake definitely not 10 years olds). I mean i know every school has a few dudes who smash all the freshmen chicks but... don't be that guy.

Title

cccp is a man fan

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    Cccp I worked up the nerve to just walk into my coworkers office and ask her out today. She said yes. Just do it Shia lebouf

and mycomment wasn't me calling you ugly. Was just that based off your insta nobody would go "I bet this guy gets girls"
    I'm about to ask this girl out at my job soon too lol. I just haven't done it yet because I've been really busy these past few weekends and i don't want her to say yes and then wait like a month to actually do it.

sucks though cause she actually lives like 40 minutes away in a different city (our job is like halfway in between the two). So if/when i take her out i either need to find something to do in battle creek or do a lot of driving...

cccp thinking about that girl i work with made me realize the best chance you have. when you get to college, find a girl who has common interests as you, and just focus on making friendly normal conversation lol. Like there's plenty of girls who are really cute and actually interested in the same stuff you're interested in. Like I started talking to the girl at my job because she was wearing a dragon ball z t shirt. All you have to say is "hey nice shirt" or something and it'll be obvious that a) you have a common interest and b) you're at least somewhat friendly. nobody is going to think you're creepy for giving them a compliment (unless it's a creepy compliment...). and they'll probably start talking to you.

so like... go to class, and if you see someone who happens to like something that you also like, just say something. it's not really that deep.

and like, if you see a girl wearing a t shirt you like, and tell them you like their shirt, and then if they say "oh that guy was so fucking weird, i can't believe he liked my shirt", they're probably a cunt anyways and someone you don't want to talk to.
    Last edited by Fudopi; 07-17-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Nah man always jump the shark, you should have gone up to her and been like "MY ERECTION IS OVER 9,000!!!!!"

Just kidding, I'm just jelly cause I work with a buncha nasty bitches.

Title
    ))<>((

CCCP, you need a tough street name. Something like Brown Twink, as bubbleboy suggested.

Title

Asian Persuasion

Title

The flying hawaiian
    .................................................. ..................................

Title

Lil Pump

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Village Idiot

There's going to be a pool party tomorrow and my crush (different girl) is gonna be there. Shit, I don't know what I'm supposed to talk about. If somehow I found something in common that we both have, what do I ask for her number, insta, or snap?

Edit: Backstory why I suddenly like this girl. Me and my buddy were at this slow dance event in town. Me and my buddy just kinda sat around cause we didn't know the moves and shit and I was checking out the girls. I see these 2 girls looking at us and talking to each other. They were pretty decent. Eventually, they come up to us and ask us to dance. We both accepted of course. I didn't actually talk to her much, it was pretty much silent. Felt like she was wingmanning for her friend. I don't know, she didn't have to come with her friend to dance with my friend, but she did.
    Last edited by CCCP; 07-21-2017 at 01:02 AM.

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    There's going to be a pool party tomorrow and my crush (different girl) is gonna be there. Shit, I don't know what I'm supposed to talk about. If somehow I found something in common that we both have, what do I ask for her number, insta, or snap?

Edit: Backstory why I suddenly like this girl. Me and my buddy were at this slow dance event in town. Me and my buddy just kinda sat around cause we didn't know the moves and shit and I was checking out the girls. I see these 2 girls looking at us and talking to each other. They were pretty decent. Eventually, they come up to us and ask us to dance. We both accepted of course. I didn't actually talk to her much, it was pretty much silent. Felt like she was wingmanning for her friend. I don't know, she didn't have to come with her friend to dance with my friend, but she did.
    who fuckin cares dude at this point just do stuff and see what works