Title

Default [my band] New Rock N Roll: "One Of A Kind" - The Wrong Party

I started a new band about a year ago. We released an EP and now we just released a new single off of a new album we're recording. If you like rock n roll or rock/blues check it out. Opinions? I do vocals. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bqUsFS0Aic

Title

We just came out with a music video for this song. Check it out. Any feedback would be awesome. Thanks. https://youtu.be/Z8vwz4Cwbeo

Title

That was pretty cool. I'm not so well versed on bluesy rock but I enjoyed it and the video.

Dunno why but your lead singer reminds me of the lead singer(s) of Jet. Hope I don't offend haha

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

Very nice man. I am not super into the stripped down blues rock kinda thing but you guys nailed the sound, so for people that are into it I'm sure they would dig this. Also sounds recorded pretty well everything sits well in the mix. Video was pretty dope too.

Title

Thanks a ton guys. And I don't take the Jet thing as an insult at all haha. Their first album was pretty dope. And I am the vocalist haha.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Like the other guys I wouldnt say I'm heavily into that style but I actually really enjoyed that, so much that I would spin it again and it's rare for me to want to do that after one time listening. I lol'd hard thinking you'd get the girl in the end but you end up hurling on her haha