Title

Default Road-trip to a new skatepark.

Got out a a couple weekends ago to discover a new skatepark. Had loads of fun there, even when it rained mid-session, the little greasy cafe nearby was on point.

As always, let me know what you think, Compliments and criticisms. And if you enjoy, leave a like and subscribe.

Title

Nothing special in your video, just a skate park, but you gaved me an idea - to start traveling with the skateboard. I already went with the skateboard from a city to another but I'm gonna take to the next stage.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by JavieCoentr View Post
    We recently went for a trip in Europe to look for skate parks. We visited about 10 countries. It was my first travel outside the US borders. I still like our skate parks more that the european ones, they are not even that good at skating
    You should have come to papa and I would have shown you how we skate in Europe. If you came to this conclusion after skating with some kids, I feel sory for you. Visit the United Kingdom the next time and write in PM when you'll be there. I'll be glad to whoop your ass boy. I'll sugest you some travel ideas after that, just to not leave your eyes in tears.

Title

Nice skatepark, i wish i had one like that in my city

Title

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    Got out a a couple weekends ago to discover a new skatepark. Had loads of fun there, even when it rained mid-session, the little greasy cafe nearby was on point.
    valentines day gifts for her

As always, let me know what you think, Compliments and criticisms. And if you enjoy, leave a like and subscribe.
    Cool! I like it homie, brings me back

Title

Such good quality, I left a like, check us out if you get the chance @skatepetersburg on IG and Youtube, We're skaters from Florida!