Title

Default How many pairs of skate shoes do you keep at a time? When is it time to throw em out?

I have three pairs of Lakais and I have one that has the soles worn down and fucked up exterior.

Just curious as to how many y'all have and how you know when to throw those thrashed shoes OWT.

Title

i usually only ever have 1 pair of shoes for skating(im really picky when it comes to shoes so its a hassle if i have 2 pairs and cant decide between which ones im going to skate) but for once i actually have 2 pairs for skating at the moment. Vans Rowley Solos that i got in January(havent been skating them recently but they still have life left) and all canvas HUF classics that ive been skating non stop for the past couple of months.
    Setup
    Deck: 8.5 Skatewarehouse Blank
    Trucks: Independent 149s
    Wheels: 52mm Spitfire formula fours full conical shape
    Bearings: Modus abec 3
    Griptape: Pink FKD
    Hardware: Modus 7/8 allen key
    Shoes: CTAS Highs

Title

They are worn out and thrown away, so I have no skate shoes.

My very old sailor shoes are immortal, they survive longer than skate shoes.
    Skating has really worn out my old running shoes too, and they are thrown out,
    so I,m ready for a new pair of skate shoes when my Sailor shoes is worn out too.
    Maybe a new pair of sailor shoes as they seems to last for ever.
    / Henning
    It's never to late to skate.

Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

Henning's shoe game is #NextLevel

If your headphones aren’t beats by dre you’re a peasant :^)

Title

I have one pair of Busenitz vulcs that I'm waiting to rip through to the socks then I have a pair of the same shoes except cupsole waiting for me to start shredding.
    Last edited by Nsskater93; 10-08-2016 at 09:02 PM.

Title

I'm skating a pair of superstar vulcs rn. Pretty nice shoes. Next pair will be a pair of busenitz Im wearing as school shoes.

Title
    Rook'

1 pair for skating, 1 pair of walking around, as soon as the ones I skate get any kind of hole (sole or exterior), I retire them before all my socks start ripping, start skating the other ones that are already worn-in at this point, and get a new pair to walk around in, repeat. classic pattern for me

and if I really like a certain pair of shoes for walking around I'll occasionally get a third pair I don't give a shit about, that I will insert into that cycle to save the ones I like and keep them longer. for instance right now I have éS Accels as casual shoes and I love them (they were some of my first skate shoes back in the days, that and PJ Ladd), so I'll probably get another pair soon just to have something else to fall back on when the Emerica Reynolds I'm currently skating start falling apart, so I don't have to skate the Accels
    Last edited by MRCK; 10-10-2016 at 12:26 AM.
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

Title

I always have 2 Adidas for my everyday wear. I don't skate anymore so they last a while.

Title

I have 2 pairs that I switch from at a time.. Right now I have a pair of eS Accel OGs and Vans Style 112s. I'm an avid shoe collector so I have all kinds of skate shoes lying around lol.
    But for me, I usually stop skating shoes when the grip on the bottom wears down..

Youtube & Instagram: SkateBlueberry
    I make Youtube videos and I'm working on designing merch

Title

I usually have a couple backup pairs and stock any shoes I like that I found dirtcheap
    Last edited by Cranbir4; 9 Hours Ago at 11:44 PM.