Title
    Perma Banned

Cool Did anyone play this skateboarding game?

Thrasher Skate and Destroy? That game is amazing! I love the physics and soundtrack. Much better than the Skate and Thps games. I love how the spots in this game are real world locations like La River, EMB, Brooklyn Banks, etc. Even though the graphics suck, the game is really realistic. You can literally fall from a simple ollie even if you land slightly sideways. Thanks to emulators, I got this game on my phone.
    Honestly, some of you guys should give it a try. This game was made for skaters, not for gamers even though that sounds stupid as hell I played all the Skate games and not even Skate 3 hardcore mode is more realistic than this game. Unlike Skate, you can end up doing the wrong trick accidentally because the flick it controls aren't accurate and you can fall when you are grinding. Hell, you can easily perform backflips in the Skate games.
    If only they can release a new skateboarding game on Xbox One and PS4. It would be nice if 2k made a skateboarding game since they can easily nail their NBA games due to how they nail the footwork realistically in those games. Sadly, since THPS5 was shit, there is a 99% chance that there will not be another skateboarding game for Xbox One and PS4. For now, I will stick to this game and claim it as the g.o.a.t of skateboarding games(I played all the Tony Hawk and Skate games, even Grind Session).

Title
    kind of respected user

there's a good amount of people campaigning for ea to make skate 4. there might be a small chance it happens at some point.

Title

Skate 4?!?! I want skate 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Conqueror View Post
    the only time I ever landed a backside flip down el toro was when a girl was watching
    Gonna be more careful around storm drains from now on.

Title
    Respected User

Pretty much every skateboard game besides the Tony Hawk and Skate series were shit. Even disney skateboarding was shit and that was literally a Disney skinned Tony Hawk game.

Title
    My Balls Itch

just saw this now. I loved skate and destroy but it did lack compared to THPS.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Rook'

i'm with you, played the shit out of that game as well as grind session when i was younger, OG playstation era. also played all the thps games upon their respective releases (lost interest after thps 4 though, even though i did play and enjoy thug later on), the only ones that could come close to holding a candle to skate & destroy and grind session were thps 1 & 2 then the franchise lost its identity and went downhill in my opinion

i remember lots of people hated the thrasher game back then because of the controls but as a skater i could relate to them and enjoyed the challenge. not really into modern games & user-friendly shit
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever