Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

yeah man i do have to say that from your snaps the longer hair looks 100 X better than the nerd look you were rocking on your mission lol

If your headphones arenít beats by dre youíre a peasant :^)

Title

I'm a lost soul trying to find my way...I've been lead askew.

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Lisztomania View Post
    people already know I am Christian. but I am basically where vlad is. I believe in Christ in a Mormon view. but I will let you know, like vlad, I feel alienated and different compared to the average Mormon. I did serve a mission for my church. but I never knocked doors. I actually for the most part just did service activities until people would ask questions about the church I am in. I never crammed it down anyones throats but I answered questions and invited people to learn more. I believe the whole "Christian" thing is a more "look-how-holy-I-aM--thing" instead of just being a good person for the sake of being a good person thing.

you guys already know I am pretty open, and open minded.

also I feel like my punk look is becoming more and more potent as the days go by lol
    this is the kind of religion that i respect.

I mean i still believe what i said in my other post, but i often times wonder about if there is a god or how much of various religions is true or whatever.

I've always thought it was strange how like, there's actual documentation and shit from the time period that shows the prophet muhammad was a real person. I mean like, primary sources. so if he was real, how much of the stories about him were real?

and christians say that they're sure jesus was a real person, but i've read that there's no evidence like there is for muhammad. I'm not saying I don't think he was real, I think there's a decent chance that jesus existed, but it's interesting to read/learn about.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

every time I see a mormon on the street I picture them like listo and think "I bet hes actually a pretty cool dude, I should go talk to him."

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    this is the kind of religion that i respect.

I mean i still believe what i said in my other post, but i often times wonder about if there is a god or how much of various religions is true or whatever.

I've always thought it was strange how like, there's actual documentation and shit from the time period that shows the prophet muhammad was a real person. I mean like, primary sources. so if he was real, how much of the stories about him were real?

and christians say that they're sure jesus was a real person, but i've read that there's no evidence like there is for muhammad. I'm not saying I don't think he was real, I think there's a decent chance that jesus existed, but it's interesting to read/learn about.
    Um... Ther definitely evidence of he's existence in records. But there's no evidence distinguishing him from the average human.

Title

I don't belong to one religion, I find there's so many different ideas about god and what happened that it's impossible (for me personally) to fully believe in one story. I believe in some kind of higher power though, even if I can't explain it. So I pray every night for me my friends and my fam. I always overthink before I sleep and it helps me get some shit off my chest.

Title
    Perma Banned

Mormons are so persistent. Like an asshole knows when to be an asshole and when not to be but a Mormon is always a Mormon.

Title
    ))<>((

Kris, you singlehandedly are the Mormons of SB-C. You are to spam accounts what Mormons are to home visits.

Title
    Perma Banned

I like the Mormons though. They're everything I'm not. They don't fuck before marriage like you should. They don't drink alcohol,I've only drank a 40 of olde English twice I wouldn't mind drinking again but I don't like being drunk and hungover. They don't use curse words and I'm a fucking sailor. I'm pretty sure I'm leaving some things out.