Default Wheels suggestion

Hello everyone! I'm a 17 years old girl and before a month I started skateboarding. I wanted it so much from years ago but I live in a small town and there are no other girls here skateboarding and people judge a lot. Anyway, after 3 weeks of skateboarding (with protection) I fall and had a patellar dislocation ( I am very thin, 37 kilos or 81.571 pounds, not proud of myself, I am trying to put on weight). It may needs a surgery may not, we'll see but after that, whatever it is, I really want to skate again, I love it! I felt free while riding the board, and I have never had that feeling before. (My parents won't let me but...) That's not my point. The point is that I fall from skateboard because road here has got small rocks everywhere and we have not got a skate park or a road without small rocks. So, my wheels found in a rock and a fall. For that reason I wanted to take new wheels, stronger in order to reduce that problem. I don't know if it's right to mention it but my wheels are: Creek wheels super rebound urethane with 53MM/100A. I got a complete skateboard, I did not choose the wheels. Could you suggest me some wheels that could afford small rocks? Thanks everyone

P.S. I am sorry for my English, I am from Greece and I'm sorry for much talking

Title

Aww, this made me cry, ;( I would get some Powell Gravel Grinders, Bones ATFs, or some Spitfire 80hd

Title

The dreaded rock vs wheel dilemma. All I can say with my limited knowledge is get bigger and softer wheels?

Title
    Respected User

spitfire 420 stf gold platnum 52.666 millimeters. You will land every trick first try guaranteed. They'll send u some replacement wheels and a q oz of purple haze, if you dont land a 540 no scope flip first try.

Or u could get some 97a wheels from spitty, bones or oj. Those could work for the conditions u describe.

Title

I recommend size 54mm wheels for beginners. Small enough to keep your board light and fast but also big enough to help roll over cracks and tackle small rocks

Try some spitfire formula four classics, 54mm. Cost about $30-35
    Last edited by SkateOrCry91; 07-31-2016 at 04:11 AM.