Title

Default I wanan chage my username how can i

yeh^^

Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

2 bad :^)

If your headphones arenít beats by dre youíre a peasant :^)

Title
    Chronic Discontent
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

Why do you want to change your name?

Title

You're supposed to bake viv a cake, no?

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    Why do you want to change your name?
    I need/want some anonymity, and my current name sucks. I want something more fun..im thinking Pokemoncatcher or something along those lines lol

Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    You're supposed to bake viv a cake, no?
    whos viv? viv if your reading this - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee change my name to something cool like pokemoncatcher or something

Title
    Chronic Discontent
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

Quote Originally Posted by ZakHarris View Post
    I need/want some anonymity, and my current name sucks. I want something more fun..im thinking Pokemoncatcher or something along those lines lol

whos viv? viv if your reading this - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee change my name to something cool like pokemoncatcher or something
    He's not lying, vivica is a Admin here.

Only admins have the power to change user names, so make a cake and take a picture of it then show the cake and you'll get a name change.

We've done this like 5 times already and each person who baked a cake and showed it got a name change.

Title
    Respected User
    In time, there will come a day when everything is just a memory.

though its just legend at this point, Vivica hasnt been seen around here in quite some time. His visits are infrequent and short-lived. When he is around, though, the winds of change are abound. take this for what its worth, and pray to the gods for a visit from Vivica, he may come in your sleep, or he may come while you are awake...youll never know. But if he does visit you, for the sake of your life, have a cake ready, with his name and a phallus drawn with the icing on top, or else your fate and fortune will be forever tainted from that moment forward. Good luck to you friend, may Vivica bless thee.
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

You have 166 posts just make a new account