Title

Exclamation Nike SB Court CK - fliping in shoes with extra gum

Hello guys,
    I am wondering which shoes buy next.
    I like Janoski a lot, One Shot too, but they have not as good sole as Janoskis.
    In my country Nike SB Court CK are in great price now and I think about them, but I wondering how extra gum on fingers feel during making flips on skateboard. Have you got any experience?
    I have never got Converse shoes, HUF Classics and stuff like that.

Have you got Court CK? How about making flips with them? I hope they are too grippy to flips and my flips could be lower... I do not know. Any difference between fliping with them and "normal" toes like Janoski? Are they more durable than Janoskis?

Attached Images Attached Images

Title

Any opinions?

Love the CK1's, find they fit super slightly large, so you might wanna size down .5 of a size. Also really like the look of the Emerica Indicator Lows http://shop.shredzshop.com/emerica-e...low-shoes.html & the Adidas ProCourt cause they have rubber on the toe, but it's much thinner than the CK1s.

Title
    Perma Banned

Shoes should be comfortable not only for jogging but also gym. Bought two pairs in different patterns last month. Also got blancnoir in lovely styles. My friends liked them a lot and asked about the renowned quality site. Two of them already shopped from the same store and quite satisfied with the products.