Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    51

    Default I fractured my damn wrist

    Don't do pop shuvits at 1 in the morning in the dark.
    i slipped off my board and landed directly on my wrist , and it was shaped weirdly.

    i ran home like 2 blocks.

    well long story short I have a splint now and I have to wear it for 3 months.


    My parents told me I can't skateboard with a splint ,
    but im still gunna skate no matter what lol.

    anyone else every break a bone or fracture a bone skating ?

  2. #2
    zhorik's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Nope, first injury I got was when I bailed an ollie over a 2x4 and scraped my shoulder to shreds, but I've never actually broken anything.

  3. #3
    FirstTryGuy's Avatar
    Title
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    LA homie
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Some scooter fuck at the park decided it'd be a good idea to drop into the bowl as I was about to do a 5-0 to fakie. I ended up breaking my wrist in 3 different places and he ended up with a broken nose and a concussion lol

  4. #4
    NerkaN the GerkaN's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fuck sbc <3
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTryGuy View Post
    Some scooter fuck at the park decided it'd be a good idea to drop into the bowl as I was about to do a 5-0 to fakie. I ended up breaking my wrist in 3 different places and he ended up with a broken nose and a concussion lol
    Death to all scooter fags.

  5. #5

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Bruh I want to fracture my wrist so I can get a wrist cast like T Funk

  6. #6
    CCCP's Avatar
    Title
    Village Idiot
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Big Pineapple
    Posts
    6,754

    Default

    I will gladly fracture your wrist for you.

  7. #7

    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexOlson View Post
    Bruh I want to fracture my wrist so I can get a wrist cast like T Funk
    lol this dude is annoying.. Nah fortunately i haven't broken a bone or fractured one. I have been to the hospital before for something pretty gnarly. Hope ur wrist recovers fast & at least u can still skate with it just take it easy though dont make it worse

  8. #8

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I will gladly fracture your wrist for you.
    I will fucking kill you fucking gay wrestler

  9. #9

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HailSkatan View Post
    lol this dude is annoying.. Nah fortunately i haven't broken a bone or fractured one. I have been to the hospital before for something pretty gnarly. Hope ur wrist recovers fast & at least u can still skate with it just take it easy though dont make it worse
    You're annoying

  10. #10
    CCCP's Avatar
    Title
    Village Idiot
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Big Pineapple
    Posts
    6,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexOlson View Post
    I will fucking kill you fucking gay wrestler
    Don't talk shit if you can't back it up.

  11. #11

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    Don't talk shit if you can't back it up.
    Bruh lets fight I'm 6'2" you like 5'4" and a half.

  12. #12

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    I'm going to fracture my wrist so I can get a wrist cast

  13. #13
    AdultWorldSucks's Avatar
    Title
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrodySpitfire View Post
    Don't do pop shuvits at 1 in the morning in the dark.
    i slipped off my board and landed directly on my wrist , and it was shaped weirdly.

    i ran home like 2 blocks.

    well long story short I have a splint now and I have to wear it for 3 months.


    My parents told me I can't skateboard with a splint ,
    but im still gunna skate no matter what lol.

    anyone else every break a bone or fracture a bone skating ?
    When I read your post about building a board up I was gonna say wear pads, helmet and wrist guards but I don't want to preach. I would have cracked my head open on one occasion if not for my helmet and my elbow and knee would be shattered from all the hard quarter pipe slams I have taken. And I bet a broken wrist would have been in there too...sorry to hear man about the injury. Consider pads though.



    .

  14. #14
    igrindtwinkies's Avatar
    Title
    My Balls Itch
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    9,210

    Default

    @Rev_J
    skate or die g times

  15. #15
    Lisztomania's Avatar
    Title
    crazy and cute
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    up there somewhere
    Posts
    8,938

    Default

    I broke my arm during my freshmen year. close to 7 years ago lol. hairline fracture style. mini pipe skating and slipped out and used my arms straight out to catch my fall.

    casts suck. speedy recovery my friend.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •