Title

Default Is anyone here simultaneously a skateboarder and web developer?

Hello! I'm new here.

Just curious to know if anyone else skates and codes? :]

I myself have been skating for 16 years, and am also a software engineer in the Bay Area, with particular love for web development. It would be cool to meet other skaters who also code!

When I'm not skating or working, I'm developing a 3D library at http://infamous.io (the name is subject to change). To see a small demo, check out http://mightydevs.com. It doesn't do much, just animates a bunch of letters into a grid layout. Demos and documentation coming soon...

I'm going to be making some skate-related apps with this library. :D

Keep skatin!
    - Joe

Title
    Respected User

Sounds cool.

I do. There are a couple of others here, IIRC.

Title

@lonechicken Cool! Where you located? Anywhere near the Bay Area?
    - Joe Pea

My Videos:

Title

Dude right on! I have been doing front end development for over 15 years, though im just getting back into skating after having a long period off. I do a lot of front end web development and design, Graphic Design and branding, Video editing and VFX. Pretty much running the abode suite gauntlet. I do some 3d design as well and GUI development for applications. I checked out your links, pretty cool stuff man!

Title

Right here bud. Not exactly in your field of interest, more like penetration testing, ddos (attacks), blk h@ (in some situations), you get the idea....

(its all ethical tho, i think)
    Last edited by FirstTryGuy; 07-08-2016 at 11:06 PM.

Title

I have a small company where I make websites and work a little with wifi.
    2 days ago, I made this replacement and adjusting og the parabol internet link in the marina.

Now it's summer here, so it is not so much webdesign now.
    I work mostly indoors on the computer in the winter.
    / Henning

Title

Hi trusktr! There are a lot of young people who code and skate in their free time. I and most of my colleagues do that. I know that 3 years passed since you created this thread but it would be awesome if we could meet, we would have a lot to talk about. I'm currently learning the front-end, which is so cool. And I'm actually working on a website for a friend of mine and today I'll create the documentation. Two days ago I found out about Docsie, a platform which makes the creation of the technical documentation so easy. It has a lot of features for working with the text. I plan on building a website about skateboarding, which will contain mainly pictures on that topic. But you guys, what type of programming are you learning or have you learned?
    Last edited by Hoovyendy; 09-09-2019 at 10:04 AM.