Title

Default Oxelo skateboards?

Are Oxelo skateboards any good? They are the only ones available in my country. :(

Title

I'm sure they're fine, as long as they're 7 ply and maple, skateboard decks are pretty simple

Title
    Rook'

what's your country ?

oxelo skateboards are sporting goods store material. meaning they are inferior to real skateboards coming out of quality woodshops - the trucks on them are pretty bad as well. they may be alright, but I certainly wouldn't recommend them, usually. they are just a notch above the 'toy' skateboards one can find in supermarkets etc.

I reckon ordering online (if possible ?) might be a wiser option
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

Title

Thank you for sharing such a great post. Skating is just a hell fun activity to do. To make it more beautiful, makes it to reflect your thoughts. This is a beautiful and euphoric topic for all the time at edubirdie.com that I have read. Keep sharing the articles.
    Last edited by MarcusGertrude; 06-24-2019 at 06:10 AM.

Title

Are they available in Europe?

Title

Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinn View Post
    Are Oxelo skateboards any good? They are the only ones available in my country. :( happy wheels
    Yes, their Team series completes are quite good. They come with Bullet trucks and the decks are quite durable (unless you're jumping down 5+ stairs of course). But don't buy the cheaper models meant for kids (those are not 100% maple decks and break easily).

Even I started with Oxelo, broke my first but it lasted me a year and I learnt many basic tricks on this. No surprise my second board is an Oxelo too:)