Thread: Instagram

Title

Default Instagram

What's going on guys, I'm new here so I don't know if anyone has posted this before so my apologies if anyone has.

I imagine you all have instagrams and wouldn't mind an extra follower or two, we all skate here so why not help eachother out? I'll post my instagram and follow anyone who follows me, I'll actually watch and like your content too it's not just for show.. Feel free to post yours below, if I get enough I'll re-edit this post and put them all in order so we can all push forward together (pun intended), I'd really appreciate it even if theres only one person, thanks guys.

IG: LUKEIVI

Title
    Village Idiot

I followed you.

Title

Thanks a lot man, I requested yours :)

Title

Is that LVL or ivi?

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    Is that LVL or ivi?
    i v i buddy, what's yours so I know if its you or not? haha

Title

Hi, I followed you on Instagram and it became an inspiration also for me! You have a fascinating content that should be appreciated by even more people. Perhaps, I'm into SMM and I have found a great tool that can help you. I used automatic likes and now I have already 30K live subscribers on my account. Plus, I added more engagement by using auto comments. Therefore, I think that this service is going to help you as it helped me to monetize my profile!