Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Title
    Blatht up on thum Terries

Default Primitive Skateboards Launched

P-Rod, and Carlos Ribiero and Nick Tucker are also on, as ams I think.

http://theberrics.com/trajectory/pri...ng-part-2.html

Title
    Respected User

that's awesome, plus i learned how graphics are put on boards. i might actually pick one up too
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Godfather
    and then i didn't know what to say, and i was litereally sh!tting myself so then i just said, well yeah you have nice titties. and then i just walked away. i knew i didn't do that good when it comes to approach girls but it was my first time and i felt so good after. Like i was way more confident and i know what to do next time...and in the back of the my mind i was like damm i can't beleived i actually did this just wanted to share with u guys

Title

I was able to get one of the boards. Looks like they sold out in 49 seconds!

Title

has anyone ridden one yet? I'm curious to see how they are. They're gonna be hard to get ahold of for awhile i think. Also who else do you think will be put on the team? Mikey Taylor?

Title
    Respected User

The blog said something about another "surprise" today, so maybe Mikey Taylor.

I like PRod a lot, but I'm pretty sure he and Primitive will be okay. So he's not going to need me buying his boards to survive.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by cjeb20 View Post
    has anyone ridden one yet? I'm curious to see how they are. They're gonna be hard to get ahold of for awhile i think. Also who else do you think will be put on the team? Mikey Taylor?
    Video says they're from Bareback, lots of companies use them to press their wood.
    skate more, suck less - go faster - commit

Title
    \_(ツ)_/

been wondering what's up with p-rod's gold boards? Well, here's your answer. In the early 90's a dozen companies, armed with very little money, a lot of hard work and a refusal to fail, rose from the ashes of the recession to become the established brands you know today. Now, in the greatest economic hardship our planet has seen since the great depression, it seems history is repeating itself. New companies and new projects are surfacing weekly. Trajectory is our way of introducing to you these initiatives as well as the people who have the courage to throw caution in the wind and not be afraid to have it blow back and hit them square in the teeth. Here is primitive skateboarding. -- sb

ha!
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title
    Respected User

Props to him for starting a company, but I really don't care. A lot of people are all on the Primitive hype, and now that they're making boards too it's just another thing for them to drool over.
    Plus as long as Steven Fernandez is on the team, I'll be disinterested. Kid is good, but annoys me to no end.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
    Props to him for starting a company, but I really don't care. A lot of people are all on the Primitive hype, and now that they're making boards too it's just another thing for them to drool over.
    Plus as long as Steven Fernandez is on the team, I'll be disinterested. Kid is good, but annoys me to no end.
    Well I mean I wouldn't really say good. The only reason he is where he's at now is cause of his attitude and companies know they can sell product with "baby scumbag" on it. Personally I hate his attitiude too haha

Title

yall sound sleep steven's the shit.I bet u havent even seen any of his videos on his channel.He seems like a douchebag at first but hes cool

Title

I wonder if primitive skateboards are good for cavemans?

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by roflgoose View Post
    Well I mean I wouldn't really say good. The only reason he is where he's at now is cause of his attitude and companies know they can sell product with "baby scumbag" on it. Personally I hate his attitiude too haha
    I totally agree with both of you. He's like 10, and I doubt hes a virgin lmao. My hormones didn't kick in until I was like 12 - 13, but who knows he might be an early mature.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMagicCat
    messi= soccer ray allen

Title
    Respected User

He's not as good as he seems, and his attitude is shit. he skates around here a lot.

As for primitive, it was cool seeing p-rod unreleased footy, and he did a nuts switch back lip fakie f/s flip.
    R.I.P CJ Ford. Gone, Never forgotten. I love you and miss you already man, can't wait to skate with you again one day.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by roflgoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kertacodude View Post
    He's not as good as he seems, and his attitude is shit. he skates around here a lot.

As for primitive, it was cool seeing p-rod unreleased footy, and he did a nuts switch back lip fakie f/s flip.
    That's what I meant, haha. Someone was posting about him a while back, and I told them that compared to every am out there, he's weak. I remember him getting everyone hyped for his new part, and it sucked. Kid just comes across as the biggest D-bag ever.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by MyFavouriteDeckSkater View Post
    I totally agree with both of you. He's like 10, and I doubt hes a virgin lmao. My hormones didn't kick in until I was like 12 - 13, but who knows he might be an early mature.
    i used to watch his videos a lot just for the skating and he said something like 13, but he's probably 14 now. he still is a virgin as he's said but that might have changed because that video was a looooong time ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Godfather
    and then i didn't know what to say, and i was litereally sh!tting myself so then i just said, well yeah you have nice titties. and then i just walked away. i knew i didn't do that good when it comes to approach girls but it was my first time and i felt so good after. Like i was way more confident and i know what to do next time...and in the back of the my mind i was like damm i can't beleived i actually did this just wanted to share with u guys

Title
    Gay Motherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by BMCsteve View Post
    I was able to get one of the boards. Looks like they sold out in 49 seconds!
    What's the great thing on those decks? I am just wondering.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    What's the great thing on those decks? I am just wondering.
    Fact that it's P-Rods new company.

Title

That's what I meant, haha. Someone was posting about him a while back, and I told them that compared to every am out there, he's weak. I remember him getting everyone hyped for his new part, and it sucked. Kid just comes across as the biggest D-bag ever.
    He's super young, every thing you've said is void. He's skating and having a good time, he's fucking awesome

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    He's super young, every thing you've said is void. He's skating and having a good time, he's fucking awesome
    But look at people his age like T-Funk. Effing ATV vehicles that kill it even harder.

Title
    Respected User

Dude if you tell any young kid he kills it it will go to his head and he'll act like a major douche.

Title
    Fly Through The Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    Dude if you tell any young kid he kills it it will go to his head and he'll act like a major douche.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T75N...&feature=share

the epitome of your wise words.
    I'm Stookie.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    he is mostly famous from his funny pranks and the other from skateboarding

Title
    Gay Motherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by CrisLikesTacos View Post
    he is mostly famous from his funny pranks and the other from skateboarding
    True.
    And I don't think scumbag is that bad at skating. He's actually pretty good these days.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by rxbg View Post
    i used to watch his videos a lot just for the skating and he said something like 13, but he's probably 14 now. he still is a virgin as he's said but that might have changed because that video was a looooong time ago haha.
    oh lmao ok
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMagicCat
    messi= soccer ray allen

Title
    Respected User

I have a feeling other than Mikey, some other big name will join.