Title

Lightbulb Anyone else tried Avenue Suspension trucks??

They were a kickstarter page I decided to gamble on, took a full year but I've finally received the trucks! I'm recovering from a narc ass torn ankle ligiment, so my skating is very limited. From the light skating I have been able to do, here are some thoughts on them.

-Suspension is noticable, but very subtle. Does not throw off my tricks like I feared.
    -Bushings could be better. If you get off the board after sharply turning, they sometimes stay slanted that way. The next time you hop on the board, it can veer off to the right and you'll eat shit :( (this is starting to disappear as I work the bushings in more)
    -Tightening is normal, They are not stuck with a super loose feel like I feared
    -A little more tedious to bolt them on a board due to design..certain skate tools won't work

Leme know your thoughts homies
    “If you don’t have a plan, you become part of somebody else’s plan.
    S
    top consuming images and start producing them."
    - Terence McKenna

Title
    Respected User

I can't seem to get down with them. They could be a legitimate new invention, but they just seem gimmicky to me.

Title

Fair enough dood, I had the same thought when I first saw em. Theyre growing on me, still haven't been able to skate them enough to have much of an opinion yet. Don't knock em till you try em though
    S
    - Terence McKenna

Title

Don't feel like getting hung up on grinds

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title

I could be wrong but I don't think that'd be an issue, the suspension is only on the base plate and designed not to fuck with slide tricks
    S
    - Terence McKenna

Title

They look dumb as shit. And I want to try them because sometimes the dumb looking stuff actually works.

Title

huh i don't like the look of it , but yeah maybe they are the invention of the century idk , i'd give em a try when they are available here, but for now i stick to my indy

Title

I heard that the previous trucks had known issue with the bushings. The ones out now are supposed to be ok according to the company.

Title

I ordered these trucks and they are totally worth it. They are so good I even did a YT review.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCCeMZvPACk

Your legs do not feel that sore after hours of skating with them. Absolute recommendation!!!