Title
    Perma Banned

Default Are these worth it?

Hey guys!
    So, I'm looking for shoes these days just so i have an idea on how much money i should save up and generally just so i don't choose a shoe at the last moment and end up regretting it. I came across this at a skate shop here in Greece:
    These
    and
    These
    They're the same, i just want to know what are your guys' experiences with the Manchesters, because i've heard good things about them and want to give them a try. I mostly want to know about the durability of the sole and the grip, because those are the only areas i can't fix, whereas i can glue the sides like normally or put tape on the sock and it works like a charm.
    There are a few other models in this site but i'm going for a black shoe 'cuz i don't like any other colors (lol).

Thanks a lot!

Title

Quote Originally Posted by NerkaN View Post
    Hey guys!
    So, I'm looking for shoes these days just so i have an idea on how much money i should save up and generally just so i don't choose a shoe at the last moment and end up regretting it. I came across this at a skate shop here in Greece:
    These
    and
    These
    They're the same, i just want to know what are your guys' experiences with the Manchesters, because i've heard good things about them and want to give them a try. I mostly want to know about the durability of the sole and the grip, because those are the only areas i can't fix, whereas i can glue the sides like normally or put tape on the sock and it works like a charm.
    There are a few other models in this site but i'm going for a black shoe 'cuz i don't like any other colors (lol).

Thanks a lot!
    essentially the same as mj's with more padding

good board feel, great grip, fairly comfy, grip and sole/foxing run out at average rates depending on how hard you skate

7/10 would recommend
    Favorite Truck: 2016 GMC Sierra 3500HD
    *spooky skeletons intensify*

Title

manchesters are surprisingly durable.