Title

Default Venture 5.2 LO or HI

So im planing on getting a new 8.125 inch board and i also want to replace the trucks .

i only use my board for cruising from a to b , no tricks , right now i have 55mm wheels but might get something bigger down the line( 57 or even 60 ) .

i settled on the venture 5.2 ,just im not sure if is should get the lows or highs .

the lows i understand give more stability but i am worried about wheel bite and havind to put risers in the end.

guess i pretty much made my mind of going with the highs i just want confirmation its the right choice.
    Last edited by lukesaurus; 04-21-2016 at 04:58 AM.

Title

If its just for cursing def. go highs
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Conqueror View Post
    the only time I ever landed a backside flip down el toro was when a girl was watching
    Gonna be more careful around storm drains from now on.

Title

imo lows feel better when pushing

unless you're planning on carving the Autobahn then just put wax right on where youll get wheel bite
    Favorite Truck: 2016 GMC Sierra 3500HD
    *spooky skeletons intensify*

Title

I'm starting to skate a lot more again and the guy at my local shop said that no one asks for low trucks anymore. Does anyone agree with this? Everyone riding high trucks now? I always rode Venture lo's, tried Independents (too surfy for my style), and am now thinking I may try the Venture Hollow Lite 152 high's for an 8.0 to 8.128 board.