Title

Default skaeboard wheels...help???

Hey I'm getting a new skateboard and I have everything picked out but my wheels. This is something that I'm struggling with. So I think I'm getting 52mm-54mm wheels but I don't know which durometer to get. My roads are absolute shit besides the hill for bombing...very old asphalt and tons of cracks, so I thought I should get softer wheels but my friend said softer wheels are slower and bounce when you do tricks. Please help I don't know what kind of wheel to get!?!?! Also i will be doing lots of tricks and cruising in my town. I need like an all around good wheel. thanks in advance!!!

Title

Did you have a look at Bones ATF's? They're the first thing that spring to my mind, but maybe someone else will have a better idea.

Title

yeah, i looked at those but i was worried that they might be to soft for tricks...if that makes any since lol

Title

Well, you can take my advice with a grain of salt since I've only been skating for a few months, but I seriously don't think that bones would produce a wheel that you can't do tricks on. :P

Besides, if there's anything that I learned so far, is that starting out is less about getting the exact specs for your board, and more about raw persistance. So just get a set of wheels and start skating dude.

Title

Yeah I think that I'm just over thinking it lol, thanks man

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

Ricta clouds has some 86a wheels. Filmer wheels are usually great for shit roads, such as bones atf, spitfire 80hd, ricta clouds. I have a set of spitfire 80's on my cruising board I do tricks on as well with no problem. Yeah it bounces a little bit but it's not all that noticeable or bothersome. It's not like you're going to bounce off your board or anything. If you're worried, I'd just go ahead and try the ricta's out.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by SIK View Post
    Ricta clouds has some 86a wheels. Filmer wheels are usually great for shit roads, such as bones atf, spitfire 80hd, ricta clouds. I have a set of spitfire 80's on my cruising board I do tricks on as well with no problem. Yeah it bounces a little bit but it's not all that noticeable or bothersome. It's not like you're going to bounce off your board or anything. If you're worried, I'd just go ahead and try the ricta's out.
    thanks for the advice

Title

Cruiser wheels should definitely make your ride smoother, especially with those the cracks

53mm bones Stf