0 0%
  • No

28 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
Results 1,776 to 1,781 of 1781
    Title
    blunted in a 600

looking at my posts from last year, SARMs seem to be so easy to find, now can't find them anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Respected User

How are y'all managing during the 'rona?

My brother powerlifts and in panic bought an olympic bar, rack and weights and now we have a home gym I guess. Finally I'm working out regularly after 4 years off. I totally let myself go after turning 18...

I don't really work out that much, not like I did before. I'm not trying to do isolation movements rn. Just eating healthy, bench/shoulder press, bodyweight/weighted pullups and exercise bike resistance training.

Title
    blunted in a 600

I moved states and jobs at the end of last year. The Christmas period came and I gained a couple kgs, and I thought no biggie I'll move into my new place and kick off the new year right, and it was going well for a while then the rona hit. Then I was without a car for a while and CBF catching the bus to the gym, then gyms closed down cause of rona.

So yeah long story short this year hasn't been great. I probably haven't lifted in close to 2 months

The exercise I do get is mainly cardio and yoga.

I was 202lbs at the start of the year, now I'm more like 207lbs. Trying to get down to around 190 by just eating less

When the gyms reopen I'm hoping to run Starting Strength or something super basic for 8 weeks or so to recoup some losses
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    Respected User

I'm surprised my gains are coming back this fast.

During high school at my peak physique/strength I was decent for my age/weight. I was 18 and could 1rm bench 220lbs weighing 157lbs.

After high school I was extremely stressed out in university and severely depressed. I lost all my gains and started smoking tobacco and weed daily, often getting drunk too. For a while I stopped eating enough and lost a lot of weight to the point I looked very bony weighing 128lbs and well below the 10% bf mark.

I've havent smoked in well over a year and have been weight training for about a month and eating close to 3k calories on average. A month ago I could barely push 110lbs for 5 reps on bench. I would train chest and back every 2 days, and legs daily (with a high resistance exercise bike). Anyway, every 2 days I would make weeks worth of noob progress and it really motivates me to keep going. My sleep and nutrition is almost impeccable, especially when compared to my high school days and it shows. My stamina has never been better. Back in the day I could do the 1st set for 15 reps and by the 4th set I'd struggle to push 5, but now my 2nd-4th sets have the same number of reps, while my 1st has 3 or 4 more. I'm pretty much back to the same working weight I was doing during my high school days (just did 155x8 for my 3rd set) and I'm sure I'll surpass 18 year old me it in a couple months. Finally, I shall lose my 2 plate virginity.
    Last edited by Tommyboy; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:38 PM.

Title
    blunted in a 600

There's also something to be said about the simplicity of high school/university, it clears your mind to really grind out some noob gains with minimal distractions. I mean I'm sure if you have a tougher degree and live on campus it would be tougher, but mine was pretty easy and I lived at home while studying so most meals were taken care of. I could go to the gym in the mid afternoon and not feel tired. While for the last few years while working full time I've gone to the gym at about 8pm or later so there's not so many crowds. That plus 'adulting' has made it tougher to focus more on lifting and gaining strength.

But 220lbs bench at 157 bw, that's some good manlet Jew gains right there

/ Henning

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
    How are y'all managing during the 'rona?

My brother powerlifts and in panic bought an olympic bar, rack and weights and now we have a home gym I guess. Finally I'm working out regularly after 4 years off. I totally let myself go after turning 18...

I don't really work out that much, not like I did before. I'm not trying to do isolation movements rn. Just eating healthy, bench/shoulder press, bodyweight/weighted pullups and exercise bike resistance training.
    I have a rack with a landmine attachment, t bar barbell handle, dip bar attachment, a pair of dumbbell handles.