Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title

Default your view on the Revive/Force Wheels teams?

Hey guys, I was just wondering what was your thought on them.

I know Kyro and his group are retards, and Kyro is part of the Revive Team, but apart from him, I like them. I think Andy Schrock is funny as hell, I love his humour. Reminds me of my own, except funnier lol. I really love the stupid challenges they do and stuff like that. To me, they are a bunch of cool dudes that just want to have fun.

I was wondering what was your view on them, as I know Aaron is basically just laughinstock... But I think the rest of them are pretty nice fellas :)

I like that they aren't hardcore pros like Houston and shit, but I like that. Looks like having fun is more important to them than just performing well...

Brian Ambs is also very funny, he made a challenge board with a "footy for $" on it... With absolutely ridiculous challenges lol. One of them was, if I remember correctly, a switch FS flip to 5-0, with a varial flip out hahahaha. That was worth like 50$ or so if they could do it lol. Some of them were more reasonable, but a bunch were completely insane!

Title
    olwXcrew

they make me want to stick my dick in a blender on the highest setting, blend it up until its completely liquefied, drink it then regurgitate it back up then boil it into a stew and feed it to my entire family

Title

damn, these guys have a pretty strong impact on you dude! XD

Title
    Yada, Yada, Yada

I don't get all the hate. Some videos are cringe worthy, others are very entertaining. They all seem like good dudes who don't take themselves too seriously and have managed to start a successful company. There are some legit guys on the teams (Des Autels, Jason Park,ETC). The other guys are still good-very good and entertaining.I can't speak of the quality of their decks, but they're nicely priced.

Even if the skating isn't nearly as good, I find what they put out more entertaining than the Berrics...it actually seems like they're having fun. Would most of them be pros on other teams? Of course not, only a few would even have a chance. Doesn't mean it isn't fun to watch.

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

I think it's mainly the fanboys giving them the bad rep but I
    haven't clicked on their channel in years so I'm not up to date.

Title
    olwXcrew

Quote Originally Posted by fallenskater425 View Post
    I don't get all the hate. Some videos are cringe worthy, others are very entertaining. They all seem like good dudes who don't take themselves too seriously and have managed to start a successful company. There are some legit guys on the teams (Des Autels, Jason Park,ETC). The other guys are still good-very good and entertaining.I can't speak of the quality of their decks, but they're nicely priced.

Even if the skating isn't nearly as good, I find what they put out more entertaining than the Berrics...it actually seems like they're having fun. Would most of them be pros on other teams? Of course not, only a few would even have a chance. Doesn't mean it isn't fun to watch.
    I'd rather watch the berrics and be hit with a shitton of hammers than two minutes of skating then 8 minutes of talking/bullshit/andy shrocks kid/unfunny jokes

Title

I suggest you read your own screen name dude!

@fallenskater, this is exactly how I see it too. I love how they don't take themselves seriously, they just want to have fun, and yeah, a few of them are actually awesome skaters, John Hill is pretty dope, the Warehouse Wednesday from yesterday was crazy, they told John what stance to take (regular, switch, nollie or fakie), and as he was rolling towars the 5-stair, like 1 second before the stairs, they yell what move to do(flip tricks only). He had to do 10 moves within 10 minutes. He actually made it.

The reward: they stole some hot sauces from Ryan's desk (Ryan wasn't there lol) and gave them to John XD.

Its always funny stuff like that, yeah some videos are boring, and YES, sometimes, 8 minutes of talking about uninteresting stuff may not be what I'm looking for, but this is why youtube have that awesome functionality so that you can skip portions of the video if you want XD.

It's all just fun, I prefer seeing them having fun than seeing pros being too serious!

Title
    Rook'

I think that all of their videos are some of the most dorky videos I have ever seen in my life.

"DUDE. THAT WAS SUPER AWESOME DUDE." (Insert stereotypical guitar rift)
    "SUBSCRIBE BRO :)))))"
    "Land this trick in 10 tries or we're going to pour water on you!"

I don't mean to hate, because they really seem like nice guys. Just really dorky.

Title
    Respected User

It's kind of unfair to lump them all together as if they're one personality, even if Schrock and Kyro Ren are the most prevalent personalities and corniest of them all.

Chann, Park, and Giger are legit. Doug was an SBC member.

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by lonechicken View Post
    It's kind of unfair to lump them all together as if they're one personality, even if Schrock and Kyro Ren are the most prevalent personalities and corniest of them all.

Chann, Park, and Giger are legit. Doug was an SBC member.
    I can say that I really like Park, Giger, and Dougs skating... I forgot I used to see Doug on here all the time.

Title
    Blatht up on thum Terries

Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post
    I'd rather watch the berrics and be hit with a shitton of hammers than two minutes of skating then 8 minutes of talking/bullshit/andy shrocks kid/unfunny jokes
    Revive / Braille / Force = the worst ever

https://youtu.be/PSxmE0UMf0M?t=1m57s

Title

it would be dorky if the other guy didn't want to partake in this, but the consequences are always just funny, and they are having fun... Its not like they aren't soaked in sweat after the challenge anyway, if anything, getting water poured on you is a reward at that point lol.

I get what you mean tho, but I'm sure if one of them didn't like something, like when Andy kicks his shoes at people, they'd tell him and he'd just not do it to that person... Its not done out of evil, its just for fun :)

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Gunz View Post
    Revive / Braille / Force = the worst ever

https://youtu.be/PSxmE0UMf0M?t=1m57s
    yeah well I agree about braille, but revive and Force, I don't know I like 'em!

Title
    Rook'

Not even trying to be mean but...
    You'll outgrow that eventually.

Title

i'm 30... there is no age to have fun.

Title

I don't really see a lot of 30 year olds who likes them besides little kids (assuming you are 30) or unless you're new to the skate scene and their videos are the first you've seen of skating. I honestly think they are lame, they're having fun i can give you that but as skateboarders they should put out more better quality videos instead of uploading lame videos with titles that don't even relate to it (skater does amazing…..blank like it's never been done before, Skater destroy…..blank). You get my point i hope. The Magenta dudes are out having fun as well since you did mention about Revive team having fun but the difference is that Magenta brings good quality skating something Revive don't have.

Title

Don'T get me wrong, I do get your point. Yes, I'm new to the skateboarding scene, but no, it's not the first skating videos I've seen lol.

The think is I'm not looking for the greatest skateboarding videos of all time, I'm just looking for fun.

See... I AM 30 years old(29 actually). And VERY out of shape lol. This means that I know very well I'll never become a great skateboarder. I might get "ok"... but I'm too old to really get good. That's what I think anyway. I'm just looking for fun. To me, it's fun seeing other older dudes (Andy) that don't think too high of themselves and that just try to have fun. They aren't talented like the real pros and they know it. Thats the kind of group I'd love to be part of, just go and have fun, I know I won't accomplish great things, I just want fun. To me, that group is exactly like that and it's what I like about them!

I don't even know the Magenta dudes lol. But if they bring good quality skating, then I'll view it as being out of my reach, hence, not as interesting to me...

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by NSX900 View Post
    I don't really see a lot of 30 year olds who likes them besides little kids (assuming you are 30) or unless you're new to the skate scene and their videos are the first you've seen of skating. I honestly think they are lame, they're having fun i can give you that but as skateboarders they should put out more better quality videos instead of uploading lame videos with titles that don't even relate to it (skater does amazing…..blank like it's never been done before, Skater destroy…..blank). You get my point i hope. The Magenta dudes are out having fun as well since you did mention about Revive team having fun but the difference is that Magenta brings good quality skating something Revive don't have.
    Those are the worst! I'm sure those titles bring in the extra 5% of non-skaters to click on the video, but I'm wondering if they drive away as much of actual skaters that scoff at idiotic click-bait titles.

Title

I couldn't agree more on the click-bait titles tho. But lets be honest here, EVERYBODY do that on youtube now... it's sad, really...

On the other hand, what titles can they really put... "VLog #463 + a bit of very average skating"? lol. I mean they have to put something as a title XD

Title
    olwXcrew

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder86 View Post
    I suggest you read your own screen name dude!

@fallenskater, this is exactly how I see it too. I love how they don't take themselves seriously, they just want to have fun, and yeah, a few of them are actually awesome skaters, John Hill is pretty dope, the Warehouse Wednesday from yesterday was crazy, they told John what stance to take (regular, switch, nollie or fakie), and as he was rolling towars the 5-stair, like 1 second before the stairs, they yell what move to do(flip tricks only). He had to do 10 moves within 10 minutes. He actually made it.

The reward: they stole some hot sauces from Ryan's desk (Ryan wasn't there lol) and gave them to John XD.

Its always funny stuff like that, yeah some videos are boring, and YES, sometimes, 8 minutes of talking about uninteresting stuff may not be what I'm looking for, but this is why youtube have that awesome functionality so that you can skip portions of the video if you want XD.

It's all just fun, I prefer seeing them having fun than seeing pros being too serious!

i suggest you deepthroat a fuccin cactus

Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder86 View Post
    I think Andy Schrock is funny as hell, I love his humour. Reminds me of my own, except funnier lol.
    damn, bro. you must be very unfunny.

If your headphones arenít beats by dre youíre a peasant :^)

Title

There's a lot of old ass members in here, wow. Revive is like that dad that tries to be hip

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

Thunder86 rolls up in here like

If your headphones arenít beats by dre youíre a peasant :^)

Title

XD yup that's me!

Title

Used to watch Shrock's vids when i was still pretty new to skating but i ended up unsubbing and not watching his videos at all anymore. They're all nice dudes that are having fun forsure and i respect them but his content started to feel more and more cheesy to me. I think chris chann & john hill are pretty cool though.