Title
    Respected User

Default Time to go back to a crailtap board?

Alright so when I first started skating "y'all remember that." I had a girl deck as one of my first decks but it snapped very fast because of the flex that the boards have. I sucked at skating then and well i still kind of do but i can do ollies, kickflips and heels. I'm kinda nervous if i get a girl or chocolate that then i'll snap it because im used to a stiff board but i love how snappy the pop is on those boards, its like taking a slapshot off shea webers stick, just so much torque.... Btw i was alot heavier then too. I'm still a bit over weight but i can atleast manage it while skating.

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

For me, and maybe it's cause I was never good, the size and shape had more effect than ply construction. If the board was lighter or heavier I got used to it in a day. The springyness thing I can't recall experiencing much, could have just been I skated a lot of alien workshop and habitat decks though.

Title
    \_(ツ)_/

I had a Girl board once and it was pretty okay.

Title
    olwXcrew

not only are they good boards you also gt an extra 420 trill points

Title
    Desert dreams

I always felt comfortable on Girl/Chocolate boards, the shape is great for me. They are middle of the road I would say for durability, they do have a good snap to them but I can't say that it's significantly different from most others.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by crailtap View Post
    I always felt comfortable on Girl/Chocolate boards, the shape is great for me. They are middle of the road I would say for durability, they do have a good snap to them but I can't say that it's significantly different from most others.
    Your username gave it away. Could never find myself to like the shape. Stood on a couple of them, didn't like it.