Thread: GG australia

Title
    Chronic Discontent
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

Default GG australia

'Racist' Survival Island 3 - Australia Story 3 pulled from mobile stores following petition

A "racist" mobile game that not only allowed, but encouraged players to bludgeon Australian Aboriginals has been removed from Apple's iTunes store and Google Play following an online petition signed by more than 89,000 people.
    The app, Survival Island 3 - Australia Story 3D, tasks players with surviving the Australian outback by any means necessary -- including the brutal killing of Australian Aboriginals.
    The introduction reads: “Your goal is to survive. Beware of angry animals, especially if you don’t have any weapon. At nights, there is really dangerous, (sic) try to hide somewhere…. Hunt animals or grow plants – you have to eat something. You also have to fight with Aboriginals (sic) – you invaded their home!”

http://www.gamezone.com/news/racist-...zergnet_862157

Title
    blunted in a 600

Lols, seems like it was created by a Scandinavian who visited Australia on a backpacking trip 3 years ago... broken English, some knowledge of Aboriginal culture but can't use correctly Aboriginal/Aborigine.

A lot of news outlets here would have a story on it, and keep playing the killing of the Aborigines gameplay over and over, like yeah that's certainly helping things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.