Title

Default This Heel bone pain HELP

So I was just cruising and ollieing up curbs on my way to school/home and the next day my foot is in pain... The back of my foot near the Achilles heel hurts. It's been a week and a half now and I can't skate. I did some research and came up with Achilles tendinitis or plantar fasciitis but I don't think it's either.
    If you touch the back of your foot you feel a bone that's where it hurts not the Achilles tendon.

I'm just worried anyone please help?

I've been icing and wrapping it elevated but it's not getting better.

I really don't know if it's serious enough for a doctors visit I don't think it is. I feel like a week is so long...

Idk if this is the problem but I was wearing my new Janoski's I never wear SB I just wanted to try them I got a blister on my pinky toe. I usually wear Etnies.
    Last edited by Aesthetic; 11-14-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Title

thats heel bruise my man, it usually sticks for a while and most often happens when you skate big drops or in new shoes that are stiff. Just ice it and itll eventually get better. if it doesnt after a couple weeks i would recommend getting it checked out though

Title
    Rook'

heel bruise is a common injury for skateboarders but maybe look up bursistis and see if the symptoms match yours, it's something I developed a while back due to (basically) skating and pushing around too much, never found a way to directly cure it it just eventually and gradually vanished after I moved to another city and found myself skating different environments (types of ground etc.), basically it's a form of tendinitis that's not directly on the tendon, I couldn't walk without pain for two days after every session which lasted for over a year for me (I still skated though)
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
    So I was just cruising and ollieing up curbs on my way to school/home and the next day my foot is in pain... The back of my foot near the Achilles heel hurts. It's been a week and a half now and I can't skate. I did some research and came up with Achilles tendinitis or plantar fasciitis but I don't think it's either.
    If you touch the back of your foot you feel a bone that's where it hurts not the Achilles tendon.

I really don't know if it's serious enough for a doctors visit I don't think it is. I feel like a week is so long...

Idk if this is the problem but I was wearing my new Janoski's I never wear SB I just wanted to try them I got a blister on my pinky toe. I usually wear Etnies.
    I would advise you to consult a doctor

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post

Man, I'm really sorry you had to go through all this. I can’t even imagine how hard it is for you. I was only once on surgery and that was about two years ago. I very badly damaged the bone and the doctors collected my bones in my hands for a long time and it was very painful. I even felt pain during anesthesia, and the most terrible moment was after anesthesia. My body has never hurt like this before. Doctors refused to give me morphine, and if my brother had not brought me different Kratom rack strains, I would have killed myself, because it was simply unbearable. In the end, I only managed pain with kratom. So I can guarantee that the dogrose will definitely not help you and it is best to use it with kratom!
    Last edited by BennieRush; 4 Days Ago at 01:18 AM.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by BennieRush View Post
    Man, I'm really sorry you had to go through all this. I can’t even imagine how hard it is for you. I was only once on surgery and that was about two years ago. I very badly damaged the bone and the doctors collected my bones in my hands for a long time and it was very painful. I even felt pain during anesthesia, and the most terrible moment was after anesthesia. My body has never hurt like this before. Doctors refused to give me morphine, and if my brother had not brought me different Kratom rack strains, I would have killed myself, because it was simply unbearable. In the end, I only managed pain with kratom. So I can guarantee that the dogrose will definitely not help you and it is best to use it with kratom!
    horrible story, but thanks for sharing with us!
    Last edited by StrRock; 4 Days Ago at 01:19 AM.