Title

Default This Heel bone pain HELP

So I was just cruising and ollieing up curbs on my way to school/home and the next day my foot is in pain... The back of my foot near the Achilles heel hurts. It's been a week and a half now and I can't skate. I did some research and came up with Achilles tendinitis or plantar fasciitis but I don't think it's either.
    If you touch the back of your foot you feel a bone that's where it hurts not the Achilles tendon.

I'm just worried anyone please help?

I've been icing and wrapping it elevated but it's not getting better.

I really don't know if it's serious enough for a doctors visit I don't think it is. I feel like a week is so long...

Idk if this is the problem but I was wearing my new Janoski's I never wear SB I just wanted to try them I got a blister on my pinky toe. I usually wear Etnies.
    Last edited by Aesthetic; 11-14-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Title

thats heel bruise my man, it usually sticks for a while and most often happens when you skate big drops or in new shoes that are stiff. Just ice it and itll eventually get better. if it doesnt after a couple weeks i would recommend getting it checked out though

Title
    Rook'

heel bruise is a common injury for skateboarders but maybe look up bursistis and see if the symptoms match yours, it's something I developed a while back due to (basically) skating and pushing around too much, never found a way to directly cure it it just eventually and gradually vanished after I moved to another city and found myself skating different environments (types of ground etc.), basically it's a form of tendinitis that's not directly on the tendon, I couldn't walk without pain for two days after every session which lasted for over a year for me (I still skated though)
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

Title

Nothing terrible happened. From your description, I think you just damaged your tendon. There's no wrong. Believe me. try not to disturb your leg for a week or even two weeks. And then when your tendon will pass, you will need to start slowly stretch out it. So that it doesn't atrophy. I perfectly understand you. When I had acute lower back pain, I also panicked. But when I found yoga for sciatica, I became more relaxed. I got rid of my lower back pain with the help of these exercises. So don't panic ahead of time.
    Last edited by AntAnt; 11-28-2020 at 12:56 AM.