Default Chris Joslin Pro

Yooo Chris Joslin just went pro for plan b. First signature board here.

Thoughts?

Title

Definitely well earned and deserved. He's been at an elite-pro level of skating for awhile now and has so far seemed pretty stoked to be on Plan B.
    ATM 8.0
    Krux Standard Forged
    Spitfire F4 101a 52mm
    Bronson G3s

Title
    Respected User

he's pretty sick and is low key better than a lot of the pros already on there

Title

He hucks it every single time. No doubt about that. Just wish he would do more lines in his video parts. Well deserved on going pro. He's definitely in the top 5 of best pros out there

Title
    Fly Through The Revolution

^no hes not
    I'm Stookie.

Title

It was only a matter of time

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by BakerForLife View Post
    ^no hes not
    how

Title

Quote Originally Posted by BakerForLife View Post
    ^no hes not
    I'm with SkateBeforeHoes on this one... Joslin has seriously had some of the most consistently huge tricks for awhile now. Everything he does goes big.
    ATM 8.0
    Krux Standard Forged
    Spitfire F4 101a 52mm
    Bronson G3s

Title
    Respected User

I remember reading some interview about how he was going to tre flip el toro but his friend told him to slow down or something....wtf

ghetto bird wallenberg
    tre flip UC davis Gap
    bs 360 kickflip rincon
    hard flip over the fountain from no hope

those 4 tricks are better than some skaters whole careers haha and he was only am. He still has to get surgery on his acl's eventually so he's prolly gonna be out the game for a while, but he could sit on all the footy he has now for a year and still be one of the best in the game

Title

Yeah but there's no real way to measure who the best skater is, since there are no set rules or measurable statistics to determine that. I wouldn't say there are any best pros, just favourite pros

Title
    Respected User

^ yea I mean that's the beauty of skating, someone could argue that some obscure east coast guy is better than Chris.

but as far as who's ripping really hard right now, he has to be one of the top guys producing footy. not trying to say he's the best, but he's up there

Title
    Fly Through The Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    Yeah but there's no real way to measure who the best skater is, since there are no set rules or measurable statistics to determine that. I wouldn't say there are any best pros, just favourite pros
    this.

its all subjective bullshit in the end, but like larz said theres no quantitative way to measure whos the "best". believe it or not, but theres kids ripping harder than most pros on a daily basis, but just dont have the coverage to be on the map/known about. we are only looking at the sponsored/current pro population which is extremely small compared to the whole population of skaters.im being nit picky, but its just annoying when people say so and so's the best when it's just off of their opinion and no real evidence. there never will be that evidence, either.

im not denying his skill, ive seen all those triccs you mentioned and am impressed of course, but to say he's one of the best right now is only a opinion (a seemingly popular one), and nothing more.
    I'm Stookie.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by SkateBeforeHoes View Post
    but as far as who's ripping really hard right now, he has to be one of the top guys producing footy. not trying to say he's the best, but he's up there
    This is non-debatable though, and this does count as evidence.

Yeah, everyone has their own style and flair and there's not just one thing that makes a skater "better" than another, but I don't really think it's making that much of a stretch to say that Joslin is in the top percentile of the pack right now.

He's doing groundbreaking shit, it's as simple as that.
    ATM 8.0
    Krux Standard Forged
    Spitfire F4 101a 52mm
    Bronson G3s

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by SDreppin View Post
    Just wish he would do more lines in his video parts.
    It definitely would balance out his parts, but his parts are damn rad anyway. You can see him doing lines daily in his instagram, but it's mostly parks where he does them. There's been a few that are Luan-level in coolness.

Title

Didn't mean to turn this thread in a war zone. But yes, there is no way to say anyone is the best in skateboarding. Can only go on who's ripping the most as of right now or producing more footage. Everyone can have a completely different list of top 5 skaters depending on what gets you hyped.

Title

It's not even close to being a war zone. Joslin is a badass doe

Title
    Respected User

I was in the mall with my mom and brother and I went to the microsoft store to pickup metal gear solid and I checked my instagram and saw he went pro, I texted my friend he went pro and hes like DUDE I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TEXT U. Joslin has been my favorite for a long time, he's so good. I just hope his knee holds up....

Title
    Respected User

Some people seem to be more worried about his neck than his knees.