Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Title
    kind of respected user

ohio state had virginia tech looking like bums lol

Title
    ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้ ้็็็็็้้้

yall will see this year, SEC is the best. lol @ whoever changed the title btw

Title
    Respected User
    In time, there will come a day when everything is just a memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Popwar Pill View Post
    that looks sick af...but this is better and will be even better this weekend when we do it against OU, we will have a beyond capacity crowd this saturday, game has been sold out for months and they made even more than 102,455 tickets because there wasnt enough for the students

and Tim, are you implying that Big 10 doesnt play creampuff out of conference??? shall I direct you to Ohio states schedule? http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-15/b...l-schedule.php

I mean they play the motherfucking Rainbow Warriors, the only team that will give them anything like a challenge will be when they play your Spartans, yet everyone will act like its such a huge deal that they will go undefeated this year (if they beat MSU obviously) even though almost every single SEC team (except vandy and Kent) could easily go undefeated on their record, and dont get me wrong they arent a bad team, in fact they are unbelievable but their schedule is a joke
    Last edited by K33M96; 09-08-2015 at 06:21 AM.
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    ohio state had virginia tech looking like bums lol
    yessir, ohio state bouta scrape this season

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by K33M96 View Post
    that looks sick af...but this is better and will be even better this weekend when we do it against OU, we will have a beyond capacity crowd this saturday, game has been sold out for months and they made even more than 102,455 tickets because there wasnt enough for the students

and Tim, are you implying that Big 10 doesnt play creampuff out of conference??? shall I direct you to Ohio states schedule? http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-15/b...l-schedule.php

I mean they play the motherfucking Rainbow Warriors, the only team that will give them anything like a challenge will be when they play your Spartans, yet everyone will act like its such a huge deal that they will go undefeated this year (if they beat MSU obviously) even though almost every single SEC team (except vandy and Kent) could easily go undefeated on their record, and dont get me wrong they arent a bad team, in fact they are unbelievable but their schedule is a joke
    yeah fuck ohio state's schedule too lol.

supposedly MSU wants us to do that alternating colors-thing against oregon but I don't think they're getting the word out very well and it probably won't work.

Title
    Desert dreams

Holy crap, this USF/FSU game. Offenses are so bad it might be violating the Geneva Convention. This is coming from a Gator fan, too.

Title
    Desert dreams

I'll be an equal opportunity hater though, Auburn is looking like hot garbage against fucking Jacksonville State. JSU is a strong FCS team but shouldn't be doing this well against Auburn. JSU is legitimately outplaying Auburn so far.

Title
    Respected User

so ready for the Vols/OU game tonight, big time to shine for both teams, and im ready to see who wants it more, Vols have tons of confident in themselves I just hope their talent is enough to keep that confidence from becoming something in vein, not biasdly thinking I think Tennessee wins it a high scroing shootout, neither defenses have been that great and offenses are great, but I think Tennessee has the faster, and more talented offense, we have a more experienced QB and I think they outscore Oklahoma, OU has a young un-proven QB coming into a VERY loud and hostile environment of the caliber that he nor the rest of the team has ever experienced
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by crailtap View Post
    I'll be an equal opportunity hater though, Auburn is looking like hot garbage against fucking Jacksonville State. JSU is a strong FCS team but shouldn't be doing this well against Auburn. JSU is legitimately outplaying Auburn so far.
    my family is at htat game right now, my sister goes to JSU

honestly jsu is underrated ,they have been good the passed few years

Title

anyone have alink for me to watch the Alabama game for free online? I cant use espn or anything like that because I don't have cable credentials or anything like ta

Title

damn it auburn just scored. I hope jsu wins

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by imlee View Post
    anyone have alink for me to watch the Alabama game for free online? I cant use espn or anything like that because I don't have cable credentials or anything like ta
    http://zunox.hk/zxtv12.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    I motion that people post pics of they're dicks with a tape measures lined up along it

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

Holy crap, this USF/FSU game. Offenses are so bad it might be violating the Geneva Convention. This is coming from a Gator fan, too.
    Listened to it on the radio at work. God that first half was awful. Living up to our wonderful standard as a second half team. Raining hard or not 1/9 for 12 yards passing is just sad.

Title

roll tide I don't even have to finis hthe game to know whos gona win lol

Title

Interesting weekend. Come on Lamar pull it off. Oregon and msu is pretty good right now too. I swear if fsu drops doe...

Title
    Desert dreams

Not a good weekend for the SEC. Arkansas loses to Toledo. Auburn needs OT to beat Jacksonville State. Florida and Missouri win in unimpressive fashion. Tennessee loses in OT to Oklahoma after giving up a 17 point lead. Not good.

Title
    kind of respected user

Just got back from Msu/Oregon. Shit was lit

Title

Not a good weekend for the SEC. Arkansas loses to Toledo. Auburn needs OT to beat Jacksonville State. Florida and Missouri win in unimpressive fashion. Tennessee loses in OT to Oklahoma after giving up a 17 point lead. Not good.
    fk I didn't get to see the end of the Tennessee game, I just assumed they won wtf

Title
    Respected User

Im so fucking sick right now, just no excuse, ive been saying it since last yera, Dobbs is NOT as good as everyone is making him out to be, and our new OC is trash made some VERY dumb and complacent play calling lats night and it cost us the game along with Dobbs not being able to hit the broad side of a barn, our defense was GREAT, but when the offense is putting the defense back on the field after just 3 snaps they are going to get tired and yes that eventually happened and thats why the end of the 4th happened, our defense got worn down

Title

Just got back from Msu/Oregon. Shit was lit
    That was a pretty sweet game

Title
    Desert dreams

Quote Originally Posted by K33M96 View Post
    Im so fucking sick right now, just no excuse, ive been saying it since last yera, Dobbs is NOT as good as everyone is making him out to be, and our new OC is trash made some VERY dumb and complacent play calling lats night and it cost us the game along with Dobbs not being able to hit the broad side of a barn, our defense was GREAT, but when the offense is putting the defense back on the field after just 3 snaps they are going to get tired and yes that eventually happened and thats why the end of the 4th happened, our defense got worn down
    Seems like you and I are back to harping about "same shit different year." Florida is still lost on offense and Tennessee still can't finish a game. I was less than thrilled with how Florida played last night, minus the defense being sound(for the most part). Grier still looks like the better option for starting QB but he wasn't as sharp as I would have liked against ECU. I don't like running a two QB system, sure Harris is better as a runner but I dislike running the QB.

Title
    Respected User

Seems like you and I are back to harping about "same shit different year." Florida is still lost on offense and Tennessee still can't finish a game. I was less than thrilled with how Florida played last night, minus the defense being sound(for the most part). Grier still looks like the better option for starting QB but he wasn't as sharp as I would have liked against ECU. I don't like running a two QB system, sure Harris is better as a runner but I dislike running the QB.
    fr, im just gonna fucking give up if we lose to Florida, thatll be the end of our season, and honestly at this point that game will be won not by who is better but by who is not as bad (no offense) and I mean shit last time we won was 2004 in Knoxville last time we won in the swamp was 2001, I honestly dont have expectations of winning this game

same shit different year is the best way to put it we dont know how to win and thats our problem, all we know is losing, our players are too scared to step up and make a big play and they are hoping somebody else will do it for them, nobody wants to put t out on the line and take risks, OC included, fans are talking shit about Butch and I still love that man (mostly no homo) its our OC making stupid calls on offense and Dobbs not executing, Dobbs is AVERAGE, I want to see Dromady take some snaps next game, we've got the best receiving corps in the nation imo and Dobbs is incapable of taking advantage of that, and we dont even need a dual threat QB just give me a pocket QB and leave the running to Hurd and Kamara, end of story...and speaking of Kamara that motherfucker had 4 carries for 4 yards...sickening
    Last edited by K33M96; 09-13-2015 at 08:11 AM.

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    That was a pretty sweet game
    i thought we were gonna lose after that 3 and out with two minutes left. defense won it. coming into this year/this game everyone thought the defense was the question mark and the offense would carry the team.

Title
    kind of respected user

yeah fuck ohio state's schedule too lol.

supposedly MSU wants us to do that alternating colors-thing against oregon but I don't think they're getting the word out very well and it probably won't work.
    it worked

the one all green corner was the student section though i don't know why they didn't do it. my friend said it looked better on tv but i didn't see the tv view yet.

oregon fans actually seemed pretty friendly too.

Title

I forgot to mention I noticed yall did the alternating pretty decently. On aerial shots above the stadium it stood out