Title

Post Ollie front foot sliding problem

Hey everyone so I need help with my ollies I recently started skating again on a new board I customized myself with like my choice of wheels, trucks, board size etc. So I am comfortable with skating around easily and fast. I used to skate on a skateboard I found like 6 months ago the board was not wide it was like smaller than a 7.75 but I managed to Ollie (stationary) but I'd land sideways and I managed to Ollie once perfectly while riding. I stopped skating for a couple of months but started again like 3 weeks ago with my new board. So I try to Ollie while moving I can pop the board and jump but the problem I have that's bothering me so much is my front foot slides like all the way where I land on my feet sideways. I record myself in slow motion and I see my front foot like push my board to the side like it kinda kicks it out of the way making me land on my feet and sideways I need help with my front foot sliding.

Post that video, and someone can give you better feedback.

That said, it sounds like you are not keeping your feet, hips, shoulders, and head on the same plane. Landing 90 is a common beginner issue. Our feet and body are designed to go forward (e.g. toes pointing the direction you are moving). Hence, there is a tendency to turn 90 degrees frontside. To learn forward rolling ollies, you have to unlearn that (natural) tendency. Find a painted line on parking lot or something. Ride on the line. When you ollie, imagine trying to keep the center of your trucks, your feet, your hips, your shoulders, and your head all directly above that line.
    "Everything has been figured out, except how to live." -Jean-Paul Sartre

Title

Alright I'll try that thank you.