Title

Default Just another victim of the ollie :: HELP

Hey guys. I'm glad i've found this site. Hopefully, i'll be able to learn from you all. Anyway, i got my board yesterday from Tactics. I was really stoked. Went out and practiced my ollies for the WHOLE DAY. Of course they suck ass. This morning i tried them again and it's the same problem.

My back foot wont come off the ground for some reason. I tried popping hard and fast but then nothing really happens. My fromt foot seems alright, I mean it slides up until the nose and it comes off the ground. Really having a bad time with my back foot.

Im gonna post a video of me doing ollies and put the link here

Im also new here.

Skate safe everyone

Title
    Outside youre Local Vapour and Eciggerate Store

this is a common case , youre probally not jumping with youre back foot ill have to see footage first tho

Title

Hey Bone, thanks man i appreciate your reply. Im gonna record myself doing the ollies as soon as possible.

Im just really sad rn and losing hope little by little.

Will i ever learn??

Title
    Outside youre Local Vapour and Eciggerate Store

Quote Originally Posted by lou View Post
    Hey Bone, thanks man i appreciate your reply. Im gonna record myself doing the ollies as soon as possible.

Im just really sad rn and losing hope little by little.

Will i ever learn??
    You will learn , it doesnt just happen. when you first start skateboarding it takes a while until you can ollie , everyones different you have to be determined to do it. it can take a year until you can get a good ollie or months its really not easy if you dont do youre best. you just have to keep trying.

Title

Did you just start skating? I would take some time to get use to the board! Like learn to push, Stop, turn, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    my brother just opened the bathroom door when he knew i was in there probaly saw my huuuge dick too , i feel violated.

Title

Yo Bones that was hella cool. Thanks for that!! Very motivational. Appreciate it

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Prisonnightmare View Post
    Did you just start skating? I would take some time to get use to the board! Like learn to push, Stop, turn, etc.
    Yeah man. I just got my board recently. You think i'll improve just by skating everywhere? Cruising?

Quote Originally Posted by lou View Post
    Yeah man. I just got my board recently. You think i'll improve just by skating everywhere? Cruising?
    Definitely. The more comfortable you are on your board, the more confident you will be and tricks will be easier to learn (because of your board control).