Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Title

Question What attracts emotionally unstable women?

Havent been on this site for and as you seen my last threads like "this girl" is all about emotionally unstable women.but after finally suriviving my last bpd relationship i been doing some thinking,what attract these girls why do they come after me .i mean looking back half of my relationship was with bpd and now i just dont want to make the same mistake again.do i need to change my lifestyle or something? Need some answers

Title

I assume you're still in high school?

in your case, "crazy" or "unstable" women, i guess, are attention seekers. they look for guys who will put up with their shit. they look for guys who they know will let them be a door mat to walk all over. a pushover so to say. best advice: don't settle for the first girl who gives you some sort of attention/affection, and don't be a pussy. everybody gets rejected, don't be afraid to reject somebody.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by pain. View Post
    I assume you're still in high school?

in your case, "crazy" or "unstable" women, i guess, are attention seekers. they look for guys who will put up with their shit. they look for guys who they know will let them be a door mat to walk all over. a pushover so to say. best advice: don't settle for the first girl who gives you some sort of attention/affection, and don't be a pussy. everybody gets rejected, don't be afraid to reject somebody.
    Thanks and iam out of school now your probably right guess i was just being too nice

Title
    ))<>((

Young women in high school may still be reaching sexual maturity. The hormonal changes can be dramatic. Many begin taking birth control, which has further effect. Not to stereotype or generalize. High school and college romance is subject to the dramatic changes both men and women are going through. Do you feel stable yourself? Do some troubled girls come to you for strength, listening?

Title
    Village Idiot

At least you can get girls. I'm not even at that stage yet. Yeah if you suspect some girl has emotional problems it's just better to reject them rather than deal with their shit. Maybe you're just attractive or at least decent looking.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    At least you can get girls. I'm not even at that stage yet. Yeah if you suspect some girl has emotional problems it's just better to reject them rather than deal with their shit. Maybe you're just attractive or at least decent looking.
    lol say "I'm not even at that stage yet" i dont think looks have anything to do with it am an average joe and i believe any guy an get girls anyway i am just a reserved quiet guy.

Title
    ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้ ้็็็็็้้้

Money.

Money attracts all women

Title
    Village Idiot

Yeah but you don't want those women. You want the ones who like you for who you are.

Title
    ))<>((

Yeah but you don't want those women. You want the ones who like you for who you are.
    I'm money all day, baby.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    I'm money all day, baby.
    lol dont like gold diggers though

Title
    Rook'

skateboarders, of course
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

Title
    O-K):

I hate to break it to you but emotionally stable women dont exist

Title
    Village Idiot

Some girls that I've met and talked to seemed just fine. If they had issues then they're hiding it pretty well.

Title
    Respected User

Dude, do yourself a favor and it may sound hard but get rid of her. I had a girl who was CRAZY, she cut herself alot and she never leaves me alone and when I tried helping her she hurt me alot. So get away from her.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by mgoldman14 View Post
    Dude, do yourself a favor and it may sound hard but get rid of her. I had a girl who was CRAZY, she cut herself alot and she never leaves me alone and when I tried helping her she hurt me alot. So get away from her.
    thanks bro but after i get rid of her i need to know how to prevent myself from getting in this situation again

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson17 View Post
    thanks bro but after i get rid of her i need to know how to prevent myself from getting in this situation again
    Delete her number, instgram, twitter etc. Lmk if u need help because it's tough I know.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    I hate to break it to you but emotionally stable women dont exist
    King is right, all woman have some sort of mental break down, no matter how "normal" they seem. Woman are way to emotional. They may not admit to it. But all woman are needy.

Some girls that I've met and talked to seemed just fine. If they had issues then they're hiding it pretty well.
    Yes they indeed were, you didnt know them well enough, maybe you did, but not their true self at least.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by skater/azn-chick View Post
    King is right, all woman have some sort of mental break down, no matter how "normal" they seem. Woman are way to emotional. They may not admit to it. But all woman are needy.

Yes they indeed were, you didnt know them well enough, maybe you did, but not their true self at least.
    right she acts normal around everybody but when i comes to me she is a different person it almost scary man

Title
    Village Idiot

I still find it hard to believe that all females have emotional problems. It sounds like over generalization.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

I still find it hard to believe that all females have emotional problems. It sounds like over generalization.
    You willingly shit on the beach, what do you know.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    its not really his fault crazy girls can hide there true form like yuno from future diary, trust me i know they trap you so you think everythings flowers and cupcakes then they snap.

Title
    Village Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    Me shitting in the ocean has nothing to do with this. It is more of that I never had a girlfriend or hung out with girls. It is just my opinion as of now. Saying all girls have emotional problems is over generalization. There are most likely emotionally stable girls out there.

Title

Me shitting in the ocean has nothing to do with this. It is more of that I never had a girlfriend or hung out with girls. It is just my opinion as of now. Saying all girls have emotional problems is over generalization. There are most likely emotionally stable girls out there.
    maybe but i doubt it

Title

Usually emotionally unstable men.

Title
    olwXcrew

i wish i fuckin knew like every female ive ever been involved with has had some fucked up shit going on ie usually "depression" or anxiety or self harm or some other shit and its fuckin annoyin since you cant tell if someone is just craving attention or actually has serious legit mental issues

shitting in the ocean is probably why youve never had a girlfriend cccp ;))))