Thread: NBA Finals 2015

Default NBA Finals 2015

The Warriors take it in 6. So far I have correctly predicted that the Patriots would win the Super Bowl and that Germany would take the World Cup.

Title
    Village Idiot

I bet on the Golden State Warriors.

Honestly, I don't care which one wins. Neither of my teams even made the playoffs so this whole postseason hasn't been of much importance to me. But I'd definitely put my bucks on Golden State.

Title
    Respected User
    In time, there will come a day when everything is just a memory.

HOPEFULLY Golden State wins, I like the West, and I hate LeBron, hes an outstanding player, but he just fucking whines and bitches and moans and stomps his feet and throws his hands in the air, has a bitchy look n his face, when he hits the ground and doesnt get the foul called he just lays there woth his hands in the air looking at the ref while the rest of his team is playng 5v4 on the other end of the court, he just does that shit constantly whenever he doesnt get his way and it pisses me off, I really hope he never wins another ring
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title

wait, they are still playing basketball???

jesus christ. it never ends.

Title
    Respected User

Fuck Lebron and Kyrie Irving and J.R Smith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    I motion that people post pics of they're dicks with a tape measures lined up along it

Title
    kind of respected user

I don't really care wins. I kind of like the warriors a little more since draymond green is from michigan/went to msu and most of their players are pretty likable and fun to watch.

but if they lose i'm not gonna care much.

and I already bet against lebron once this year so I'm done with that. lost too much money to try again.

Title
    Village Idiot

I really want GSW to win. I bet a dollar for them to win. There's this really annoying basketball nerd who keeps talking about LeBron and how he's the best basketball player of all time in the NBA yada yada yada. If GSW wins then I get a dollar plus that fucker shuts the fuck up.

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I really want GSW to win. I bet a dollar for them to win. There's this really annoying basketball nerd who keeps talking about LeBron and how he's the best basketball player of all time in the NBA yada yada yada. If GSW wins then I get a dollar plus that fucker shuts the fuck up.
    yeah I lost $80 on the bulls/cavs series so I'm chillin lol