Title

Question Which longboard is better?

I read online somewhere that a drop through longboard is better for beginners since the board is closer to the ground and helps with stability but I'm not sure which one would be better for a newbie..

(I couldn't include links so..)
    Riviera Shaman Drop Thru Longboard or
    Riviera Dubes Special Pro Model Longboard

Btw I'm 5'0''

Title

You can visit skatesusa.com . At skatesusa you can find stylish, speedy and eco-friendly longboards and The longboard brands appropriate for both beginners and more experienced riders.

Title

Id say go with the drop through, because lower to the ground in my opinion is easier, and the design makes it so you dont get wheel bite while turning. (That is to say, when the wheel scrapes with the board while turning)

My friend has a carved longboard and he learned easily though, and never gets wheel bite, so it could be just preference.

yes drop throw longboard is better for you. but first you have to consider what kind of riding style you are going to use it. Then you should buy a best one.

Title

With a lower main emphasis, it's easier to accelerate. This ones are good for city-riding.

Title

I become a fan of your longboard collection but I recommend HyperOutdoor brand for every surfer because no one these days has a collection like this. Most probably you are a HyperOutdoor Longboard that’s why you kept these Skateboard in working condition. Anyways I am really inspired by HyperOutdoor collection and I wanted to request to keep them good like this always.

I hope it will be helpful for you.

That is good idea you can refer to the brand:
    Quest Super Cruiser Artisan Bamboo (44-Inch)
    Atom Drop Through, 10 .6x 41.7-Inches
    Atom Pintail Longboard, 9.4 x 39.0-Inch
    Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Complete
    Yocaher Punked Stained Pintail Complete

detail: https://longboardbrand.com/best-long...for-beginners/
    Hope to help you :D