Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    You need to just consume fewer calories every day.

Things to help with this.

Drink water. That's it. No soda. No beer. No sugary fruit juice, no 20 glasses of OJ, no gatorade. Water. Fucking plain boring ass delicious water.

If you desperately want some magic drug to help with this, go buy some adderall and take a lot of it daily. Your organs and brain will fucking hate you but you won't eat shit and be driving your body into overdrive.
    Coffee also helps ward off hunger

And my buddy did a shitload of coke and lost 8kg in a weekend lol. It wouldn't be cheap but probably cheaper than liposuction, but OP's fatass heart will probably keel over
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Desert dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    And my buddy did a shitload of coke and lost 8kg in a weekend lol. It wouldn't be cheap but probably cheaper than liposuction, but OP's fatass heart will probably keel over
    I agree with this idea, and throw in some intense lifting at the gym afterward.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by crailtap View Post
    I agree with this idea, and throw in some intense lifting at the gym afterward.
    Lol coke ain't a bad idea. Nah I can't do coke i'm epileptic. Plus I don't do drugs, besides smoke pot when I feel down.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by fallenskater425 View Post
    He was being very sarcastic lol
    Keepin The Edge On

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk' View Post
    220lbs? Aw man that is unhealthy. Disgustingly unhealthy. At 6'2" you shouldn't even be breaking 150lbs.

I would recommend you take all the money from your next paycheck to your local GNC and ask about their Barely Legal™ supplement plan. Lose weight fast while barely changing your routine.
    I weigh 230 it's not about weight

Weight is for women
    but for guys the body fat % matters more rather then the actual weight

one guy could be 230 and in great shape while another guy that weighs 230 is a marshmallow.

Title
    Banned

Title

Put down the cheetos, slam some protein, get a shower and hit the weights bro. And not some SAWFT "gym" like planet fitness, that's for pencilnecks.
    Last edited by Mr. Pectacular; 03-24-2015 at 02:07 PM.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by mgoldman14 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm sick and tired of girls I like tell me my brothers are hot and I hate the way I look in the mirror. I'm 6'2 and 220 lbs and a size 38 waist. (fat fucking ass). But Soul Cycle is a great workout, you burn about 600 calories each workout and I eat well, I portion out all of my meals and I weigh myself every week and I lose weight like 2 pounds then put it back on... Its fucking retarded it's like my body wants to be a fat fuck. And I talked to my doctor and he said it's muscle building up, well I took Human Growth Hormone when I was younger because I couldn't grow and I know I have muscle under my fat, I can feel it in my arms when I flex and when I push on my stomach. Plus I also skate alot too, I come in from like an hour of skating dripping sweat. I'm literally about to get a second job and save up for lipo suction. And guys please take this seriously, no mean comments.
    dude there is no need to go gay just look at your situation and find a solution.the problem with you is your running away from your problem not solving it .you care about how you look because you care about what people think about you.you need to sit down and think.

1 ok youre fat what do i do to lose weight .hit the gym ,get involved in a martial arts club
    2 you cant talk to girls go online and learn to
    3 believe you can do it .its all about how you think ,the greatest battles are won in the mind
    4 stop thinking about how or what people say about you STOP BEING INSECURE!!!!

most of all pray to God i mean thats what i would do He will help you.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson17 View Post
    dude there is no need to go gay just look at your situation and find a solution.the problem with you is your running away from your problem not solving it .you care about how you look because you care about what people think about you.you need to sit down and think.

1 ok youre fat what do i do to lose weight .hit the gym ,get involved in a martial arts club
    2 you cant talk to girls go online and learn to
    3 believe you can do it .its all about how you think ,the greatest battles are won in the mind
    4 stop thinking about how or what people say about you STOP BEING INSECURE!!!!

most of all pray to God i mean thats what i would do He will help you.
    Thanks for being positive :) mucho gras

Title
    ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้ ้็็็็็้้้

Eat less you fat fuck know when to put the fork down

I kid I kid

Srsly though less calories is the answer, eating clean won't do shit for body compisition

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by imlee View Post
    Eat less you fat fuck know when to put the fork down

I kid I kid

Srsly though less calories is the answer, eating clean won't do shit for body compisition
    Yeah, I know. I cut off soda. Been off it for 3 weeks now lol. Also i'm off high sodium foods like Chinese Food, Ramen Noodles and shit.

Title

Yeah, I know. I cut off soda. Been off it for 3 weeks now lol. Also i'm off high sodium foods like Chinese Food, Ramen Noodles and shit.
    The sodas will probably take 400 calories a day off your diet but the sodium shit won't make a damn difference other than your blood pressure

Title
    Banned

imlee you're fucking retarded, you can eat 1,000 calories of fast food or you can eat 1,000 calories of healthy food and there will be a huge fucking difference

your body needs healthy fats, complex carbs (simple aren't very healthy... at all), proteins, and yes a steady supply of calories which you can cut but if you really seriously want results... take it from someone who's lost over 50lbs in their lifetime and hasn't always been a tiny little fuck like imlee

cut your calories, cut your carb intake, make sure the carbs you do get are complex carbs and keep your protein intake up. don't consume shit full of sodium because your blood pressure is probably already high enough, imlee is always constipated so his nutritional advice is unwarranted

if i were you i'd start eating a lot of chicken (as long as it's not fried) and other lean meats cause chicken is fairly low calorie, low fat and has no carbs. put it in a salad or something, or whatever tickles your fancy

Title

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSkate229 View Post
    imlee you're fucking retarded, you can eat 1,000 calories of fast food or you can eat 1,000 calories of healthy food and there will be a huge fucking difference

your body needs healthy fats, complex carbs (simple aren't very healthy... at all), proteins, and yes a steady supply of calories which you can cut but if you really seriously want results... take it from someone who's lost over 50lbs in their lifetime and hasn't always been a tiny little fuck like imlee

cut your calories, cut your carb intake, make sure the carbs you do get are complex carbs and keep your protein intake up. don't consume shit full of sodium because your blood pressure is probably already high enough, imlee is always constipated so his nutritional advice is unwarranted

if i were you i'd start eating a lot of chicken (as long as it's not fried) and other lean meats cause chicken is fairly low calorie, low fat and has no carbs. put it in a salad or something, or whatever tickles your fancy

Lol touché

Title

Hi, I'm sorry you have such a problem and you face it every day. It's good that you fight obesity. I mean, I used to have health problems like you before, went to fitness and tried to eat less. But that doesn't help me. I was very desperate, I hope you understand how I was. A friend advised me to try a weight-loss device, the Strawberry laser. I want to recommend to you, it helped me a lot. In two months I lost a lot, at the moment I am almost like my friends. I never thought that such a thing is possible. But look, even the impossible becomes possible.

Title
    blunted in a 600

wonder if the fatass is still fatass

I hopped on the scales and gained 3kg since I weighed myself a few months ago, feels bad
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSkate229 View Post

God this post was golden

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    blunted in a 600

The roasts of imlee when he regularly posted were amazing

/ Henning

Title

Hey guys, I'm sick and tired of girls I like tell me my brothers are hot and I hate the way I look in the mirror. I'm 6'2 and 220 lbs and a size 38 waist. (fat fucking ass). But Soul Cycle is a great workout, you burn about 600 calories each workout and I eat well, I portion out all of my meals and I weigh myself every week and I lose weight like 2 pounds then put it back on... Its fucking retarded it's like my body wants to be a fat fuck. And I talked to my doctor and he said it's muscle building up, well I took Human Growth Hormone when I was younger because I couldn't grow and I know I have muscle under my fat, I can feel it in my arms when I flex and when I push on my stomach. Plus I also skate alot too, I come in from like an hour of skating dripping sweat. I'm literally about to get a second job and save up for lipo suction. And guys please take this seriously, no mean comments.
    After so many physical exercises, you should weigh no more than 50 kilograms. In this case, you may have metabolic problems and you should calculate the number of calories per day. In general, there is one cool method to lose weight. I recently read about this weight loss course on https://bigbluetest.org/cinderella-solution-review/. A lot of people on the Internet have bought this course and are happy with its result. So you can try to get this 28 day course.

Title

This program you mentioned above seems like a scam, and this website https://www.healthnfitnessvigilante.com/cinderella-solution-reviews/
    confirms it as such.