Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Title
    Respected User

Default Been going to Soul Cycle 5x a week and lose weight and gain it back

Hey guys, I'm sick and tired of girls I like tell me my brothers are hot and I hate the way I look in the mirror. I'm 6'2 and 220 lbs and a size 38 waist. (fat fucking ass). But Soul Cycle is a great workout, you burn about 600 calories each workout and I eat well, I portion out all of my meals and I weigh myself every week and I lose weight like 2 pounds then put it back on... Its fucking retarded it's like my body wants to be a fat fuck. And I talked to my doctor and he said it's muscle building up, well I took Human Growth Hormone when I was younger because I couldn't grow and I know I have muscle under my fat, I can feel it in my arms when I flex and when I push on my stomach. Plus I also skate alot too, I come in from like an hour of skating dripping sweat. I'm literally about to get a second job and save up for lipo suction. And guys please take this seriously, no mean comments.

Title
    Respected User

220lbs? Aw man that is unhealthy. Disgustingly unhealthy. At 6'2" you shouldn't even be breaking 150lbs.

I would recommend you take all the money from your next paycheck to your local GNC and ask about their Barely Legal™ supplement plan. Lose weight fast while barely changing your routine.
    Keepin The Edge On

Title
    Banned

liposuction won't solve any of your problems, you clearly don't know what hard work and dedication is and once you find out (if you do) you may realize that it takes time and effort to reach your goals and maybe then you can lose weight

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk' View Post
    220lbs? Aw man that is unhealthy. Disgustingly unhealthy. At 6'2" you shouldn't even be breaking 150lbs.

I would recommend you take all the money from your next paycheck to your local GNC and ask about their Barely Legal™ supplement plan. Lose weight fast while barely changing your routine.
    I know, everytime I look in the mirror I see a monster.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by mgoldman14 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm sick and tired of girls I like tell me my brothers are hot and I hate the way I look in the mirror. I'm 6'2 and 220 lbs and a size 38 waist. (fat fucking ass). But Soul Cycle is a great workout, you burn about 600 calories each workout and I eat well, I portion out all of my meals and I weigh myself every week and I lose weight like 2 pounds then put it back on... Its fucking retarded it's like my body wants to be a fat fuck. And I talked to my doctor and he said it's muscle building up, well I took Human Growth Hormone when I was younger because I couldn't grow and I know I have muscle under my fat, I can feel it in my arms when I flex and when I push on my stomach. Plus I also skate alot too, I come in from like an hour of skating dripping sweat. I'm literally about to get a second job and save up for lipo suction. And guys please take this seriously, no mean comments.
    I always suspected you were into guys...and don't worry about telling your folks or brothers...I'm pretty sure they already know.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSkate229 View Post
    liposuction won't solve any of your problems, you clearly don't know what hard work and dedication is and once you find out (if you do) you may realize that it takes time and effort to reach your goals and maybe then you can lose weight
    Btw thanks for giving me a negative feedback u douche bag Im looking for help when im extremely upset.

Title
    Village Idiot

Btw thanks for giving me a negative feedback u douche bag Im looking for help when im extremely upset.
    lol u butthurt

Title
    Respected User

Okay, obviously you guys arent going to be nice. I'm not gay, I have a hard time making friends. I'm about to leave this forum because anyone who cant do a GOD DAMN FUCKING TRE FLIP gets shit on. Fuck this.

Title
    Banned

Figures you'd want everything sugar coated.

Title
    Respected User

hahahaha

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

It's not that hard to lose weight, I'm the same height as you, weighed 228lbs in 8th grade. Lost 65lbs in 5-6 months.I weigh like 150 and I'm disgustingly rail thin, it's hard for me to gain weight now.

Title

Weight loss is simply calories in, calories out. Download the my fitness pal app and start tracking your calories it makes it so simple that there is no excuse not to do it.
    I started at 5' 9" 289 lbs at the beginning of 2014, and now I'm 190 lbs and still losing more. I take in about 1400 calories a day, and skate for 2 hours at the very least. Which burns approximately 950 calories, so I end my day with a pretty big caloric deficit, and that is how I've done it.
    Real 8.25 Full
    Mob M80
    Indy 149
    Spitfire F4 Radial Slim 52mm
    Indy bolts
    Black Panther 7's

Title
    kind of respected user

marshawn lynch is 5'11 215

Title
    Yada, Yada, Yada

Dayummmm

Don't do all that bullshit fad weight loss things. Eat better, eat less and workout more. Thats it.

Also, weight doesn't matter. Fat percentage is the only thing that matters. I weight the same as you, but I'm 4 inches shorter and not even close to fat. Don't look at scales, they're worthless.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

This fat fuck reported me for my post hahahah doesn't he know i'm an admin, I OWN YOU GOLDY

Title
    Village Idiot

We forgot to read this.

Title
    Respected User

I like all of the nice input from most of you guys :). and Whitetrash yeah I reported you, you're a giant douche and i've seen your profile and people think the same thing. I would like for you to just be nice and i'll be nice back.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

^

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk' View Post
    This isn't true at all

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    Perma Banned

Goldman chill, they aren't being douches this website is all jokes and fun, relax. Take the advice man, weight loss is easier than weight gain for me at least.. set goals for yourself and do what was states above. Be wise man.

Title
    Respected User

^I prefer chicken.

Title
    Yada, Yada, Yada

Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    This isn't true at all

He was being very sarcastic lol

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

You need to just consume fewer calories every day.

Things to help with this.

Drink water. That's it. No soda. No beer. No sugary fruit juice, no 20 glasses of OJ, no gatorade. Water. Fucking plain boring ass delicious water.

Just doing that if you drink a ton of various sodas or juices will help a decent bit. Stop eating fast food and shitty food, or if you do, know how many calories you're eating when you do. This means you can eat a meal at mcdonalds and then like a small healthy breakfast and a small lunch and that's about it. A meal at mcdonalds has a shitload more calories than you think.

You can lose weight without having to do a ton of cardio (which you do a small amount of depending on how much you skate) if you just stick to a strict diet at a caloric deficit. It's not rocket science. Don't be a little bitch and make excuses. Don't take some bullshit ass supplement for weightloss at a vitamin store. Also don't care about the number of your weight so much as fat percentage. 2 pounds ain't shit. Actually it is shit. I take bigger shits than 2 pounds.

If you desperately want some magic drug to help with this, go buy some adderall and take a lot of it daily. Your organs and brain will fucking hate you but you won't eat shit and be driving your body into overdrive.

Or you could just put down the ice cream.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    WT is only a douche to newer members. It's his thing.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    marshawn lynch is 5'11 215
    Frank Gore is 5'9 220
    Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    http://www.upworthy.com/its-the-side...-needed?c=huf1

Also stop complaining. I was 240lbs @ 6'2" when I was 16-18. Turned it all into muscle by going to the gym 5 days a week and then I just started a diet and more cardio and now I'm at an even 200. Do a little bit of lifting but nothing extreme since I can't do anything still with my wrist.
    Yeah I'm 6'1" 202lbs. I've been 225 before.

I went from 225 -> 185, slow weight loss over a year and I didn't make very many drastic changes.

Do you even lift OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.