Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title
    Respected User

Good deal Swerv. When I quit last summer I used a combination of the patch and a tea made from Sassafras, Lobelia, and Wild Lettuce. The combination is good but will also give you some weird ass dreams.

Title
    Retired Staff

I don't really know much about them, but I bought one of those drip vapes when I was hammered one weekend. A friend talked me into it. It's fun blowing out these huge vapor hits, but it really is just a toy. I use 0 mg juice.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJoe View Post
    I don't really know much about them, but I bought one of those drip vapes when I was hammered one weekend. A friend talked me into it. It's fun blowing out these huge vapor hits, but it really is just a toy. I use 0 mg juice.
    same, haha that is pretty much the reason i got one too. I am lds as many know already, so I don't want to go against the word of wisdom directly, it is a borderline thing. If it turns out that vaping is something that the lds church thinks is against the word of wisdom it will be easy for me to stop because there is no nicotine addiction with the oils I use.

Title
    crazy and cute

3 months without my vape or any cigarettes. feels good bruh

Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title

Shit dude, be careful with this teas and other plants which can cause hallucinations. Some cannot damage your organism, but some can fuse your brain) But when I was young I was not respecting this rules and trying everything I could. Now I became older and more wise, I think. But my weed predilection remained and I found good alternative. This are really qualitative vape cartridges. After vaping I feel fine and relaxed. And effect is really similar to weed, I guess it is much more healthier.

Title

My friend vapes so much in his car it fucking stinks of must and candy floss 24/7

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper