Title

Default Random Sports Thoughts

I've seen a "Random Music Thoughts", a "Random Gaming Thoughts" and a general "Random Thoughts" thread here, but I had a random thought about sports and I don't want to make a thread about it, so here's this thread if there isn't one already. Follow suit, if you wish.

I'd be more interested in sports if the losing team was sacrificed. Or more realistically, if the losing team was not paid at all. Or received a humiliating consolation prize. There really are no exciting stakes that I notice. If they win or lose athletes still apparently get paid their contracted amount of money.

Title
    Desert dreams

LML who the hell would agree to that shit.

Big shout out to my school UNF for winning the Atlantic Sun regular season title. They even beat Florida Gulf Coast twice this year, damn! Great season so far, and they're moping up Stetson in the 1st round of the A-Sun tourney right now. I'd be so bummed if they lost in the conference tourney after being the clear #1 all year.

Title
    Village Idiot

Yeah the losing team being sacrificed happened in like the olden days. There was this one game the Mayans or Aztecs played where if the team lost they were sacrificed or killed.

Title
    Chronic Discontent
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

my random sports thoght is

Super Sonics

Title
    Desert dreams

North Florida did it! They won the A-Sun conference tournament and have earned their 1st ever trip to the NCAA tournament. They were the best team in the league all year, glad my Ospreys are getting their moment!

Title
    Perma Banned

Can't wait for the NFL season to start again.