Title

Default My wallet needs to be replaced

Making the long story short: I don't have where to keep my money
    I finally accomplished that. My Chinese wallet dumped me this week and I want to replace it with another one which will last for at least 10 years

Title

I recommend that you pay attention to leather wallets. So I bought a leather wallet 3 years ago and it's as good as new.

Title

Yeah, man. Only high-quality leather wallets can last for as long as you want. I don't like shopping so I prefer to buy leather things. I have a favorite leather jacket that I have been wearing for 4 years, a pair of leather belts, a bag and a wallet. And I don't have to think about buying these things every season, because they look like new and don't wear out. Well I have a Gucci wallet, it's very convenient and quality. My son sees me as an example and wants to be like me. So I gave him this replica of Gucci with stars and bugs, you can see here mau-fashion.com. I'm glad that I was able to give my son a gift that he really liked. Now this wallet will always remind him of me. It's amazing how an ordinary thing can get sentimental value.
    Last edited by frankarmes; 04-18-2020 at 05:51 AM.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by frankarmes View Post
    Yeah, man. Only high-quality leather wallets can last for as long as you want. I don't like shopping so I prefer to buy leather things. I have a favorite leather jacket that I have been wearing for 4 years, a pair of leather belts, a bag and a wallet. And I don't have to think about buying these things every season, because they look like new and don't wear out. Well I have a Gucci wallet, it's very convenient and quality. My son sees me as an example and wants to be like me. So I gave him this replica of Gucci with stars and bugs, you can see here mau-fashion.com. I'm glad that I was able to give my son a gift that he really liked. Now this wallet will always remind him of me. It's amazing how an ordinary thing can get sentimental value.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!