Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ThroneVisuals View Post
    That looks so sick. I'm not in a housing situation where I can really do that atm so I'm kinda stuck until the weather warms up. But imo mini ramps are the best "house skatepark" option, you don't want to overdo it with too many obstacles, but a mini ramp is great for honing your skills before you take tricks to bigger stuff. A mini and a rail or two would probably be a realistic setup, if I was super rich maybe an outdoor bowl and stuff.
    Thanks man! Yeah, at some point I might add a little grind box ledge maybe 10-12 inches high between the ramp and the pole of doom (REALLY need to pad that thing soon), so I can hone my skills in that dept too.
    "This is your life, are you who you want to be?"
    ~Jonathan Foreman

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" 2 Corinthians 10:3-5

Okay you asked for footage so here it is. Just some 50/50 stalls. That's as crazy as it gets for me on transitions at this point, but it's a start.

At least this will give you a sense of the flow of the ramp:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=etmTiK4mYxg
    "This is your life, are you who you want to be?"
    ~Jonathan Foreman

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" 2 Corinthians 10:3-5

Title

When I get my own house I fully intend to build some sort of flat bar/box/manny pad with quarters at each end variation

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by JavieCoentr View Post
    Help me please, I bought an apartment recently in https://www.theflorenceresidence.com.sg , I have a lot of space in there 2 rooms for sleeping and from the other 2 rooms I want to make like in the links you sent previously. Does anybody know where I can found somebody to help me. I have a lot of space, if somebody is near text me for a ride, I will appreciate.
    this is a weird one