Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Title

Default you guys fav team?

the texas tech is kind of cool, and the portland trail blazers go hard what do you guys think?
    I turn day into night, sugar into salt, creatures to corpses, and navy into golden.

Title
    Perma Banned

College ball?

Title

yeah :) but portland trail blazers in an NBA team @10StairsShredder
    I turn day into night, sugar into salt, creatures to corpses, and navy into golden.

Title
    Respected User
    In time, there will come a day when everything is just a memory.

Tennessee Vols college and Denver Nuggets NBA if we talkin bout basketball
    Last edited by K33M96; 01-09-2015 at 03:40 PM.
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    Respected User

osu all the way, we're bout to scrape the ducks on monday can't wait

Title
    Respected User

Maryland Terrapins/ Atlanta Hawks / Baltimore Orioles / Baltimore Ravens
    Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    I motion that people post pics of they're dicks with a tape measures lined up along it

Title
    kind of respected user

detroit tigers
    detroit lions (but I"m not gonna watch the nfl anymore)
    detroit red wings
    detroit pistons/chicago bulls tied
    michigan state

and kind of western michigan university cause I go there, but I don't really follow any of our games lol. I've been to one football game in two years and 0 basketball or hockey games.

I got some love for the chicago cubs too.

Title
    Desert dreams

Jacksonville Jaguars
    Florida Gators
    Tampa Bay Lightning/Florida Panthers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Orlando Magic

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by SkateBeforeHoes View Post
    osu all the way, we're bout to scrape the ducks on monday can't wait
    not being a hater by any means, im just being realistic, you guys are most likely gonna get waxed by the high tempo Oregon offense, Big 10 isnt used to playing speed, especially speed like Oregons (see Tennessee vs Iowa box score to prove this to you) the win against Alabama was impressive ill give you that, granted Alabama is descending, they have a very inexperienced and inconsistent quarterback, and their only star player was Amari Cooper and their defense has been mediocre this year, dont expect to handle Oregon like you did Alabama, I hope for Ohio States sake that they dont get cocky after that Alabama win, I want a Natty Championship thats at least a little bit close, but regardless I think Oregon closes the game early in the 3rd, but Cardale Jones is an impressive player to start his first game in a Conf Championship and win that and the first round of the CFP, but I still think you guys head back to Ohio with an L, but good luck to you guys anyways

now after that rant is over, since we are listing all teams

Tennessee Vols college football and basketball
    Denver Nuggets
    Atlanta Falcons
    Atlanta Braves
    Nashville Predators
    Seattle Sounders FC (will be MLS Atlanta fan when they get a team in 2017)
    Arsenal
    and im not a fan but I support the Chattanooga Mocs in college sports
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by K33M96 View Post
    not being a hater by any means, im just being realistic, you guys are most likely gonna get waxed by the high tempo Oregon offense, Big 10 isnt used to playing speed, especially speed like Oregons (see Tennessee vs Iowa box score to prove this to you) the win against Alabama was impressive ill give you that, granted Alabama is descending, they have a very inexperienced and inconsistent quarterback, and their only star player was Amari Cooper and their defense has been mediocre this year, dont expect to handle Oregon like you did Alabama, I hope for Ohio States sake that they dont get cocky after that Alabama win, I want a Natty Championship thats at least a little bit close, but regardless I think Oregon closes the game early in the 3rd, but Cardale Jones is an impressive player to start his first game in a Conf Championship and win that and the first round of the CFP, but I still think you guys head back to Ohio with an L, but good luck to you guys anyways
    if osu does get waxed it's because oregon is good not because the big 10 can't play with speed.

minnesota isn't exactly the class of the big 10, and tennessee isn't exactly great either. two mediocre teams shouldn't be how you gauge the conferences.

baylor is faster than oregon and michigan state beat them in dallas. wisconsin beat auburn. nebraska only lost to usc by a field goal.

the big ten as a whole was 5-5 in bowl games. The teams who lost weren't the power teams in the conference either. The SEC was 7-5, with several of the power teams (alabama, auburn, lsu, miss st) getting upset.

The pac 12 was 6-2, Big 12 was 2-5 and the ACC was 5-7.

So the big 10 has the 3rd best record out of those 5. Plus 3 of the 4 best teams in the big ten won their matchups against the best teams from the SEC/Big 12, and Nebraska only lost by 3 to USC.

And I think oregon will probably beat osu, but I don't think it'll be a blowout by any means. OSU can definitely play.

So the jig is up for people who think the big 10 can't ball.
    Last edited by Fudopi; 01-11-2015 at 06:15 PM.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    if osu does get waxed it's because oregon is good not because the big 10 can't play with speed.

minnesota isn't exactly the class of the big 10, and tennessee isn't exactly great either. two mediocre teams shouldn't be how you gauge the conferences.

baylor is faster than oregon and michigan state beat them in dallas. wisconsin beat auburn. nebraska only lost to usc by a field goal.

the big ten as a whole was 5-5 in bowl games. The teams who lost weren't the power teams in the conference either. The SEC was 7-5, with several of the power teams (alabama, auburn, lsu, miss st) getting upset.

The pac 12 was 6-2, Big 12 was 2-5 and the ACC was 5-7.

So the big 10 has the 3rd best record out of those 5. Plus 3 of the 4 best teams in the big ten won their matchups against the best teams from the SEC/Big 12, and Nebraska only lost by 3 to USC.

And I think oregon will probably beat osu, but I don't think it'll be a blowout by any means. OSU can definitely play.

So the jig is up for people who think the big 10 can't ball.
    yeah I know tennessee isnt, im a Tennessee fan so I use every chance I get to talk big about them and did you mean to say Iowa?

huge win for the michigan state program, didnt see that furious comeback coming

Auburn not exactly a good speed team, they are too fast for themselves that they cant even keep up, and they really arent that great, I dont think it was much of an upset for Wisconsin to beat them, regardless of their rankings

I think the difference between the OSU team that lost to Va Tech and the team that beat Alabama is the quarterback, I just think he is a great quarterback and maybe JT Barrett shouldnt have started

and yeah I agree, I used to be a big Big 10 hater because ESPN rides OSU's dick and they used to be an overrated team, playing a shitty schedule year in and year out, yet they still thought they were God's gift to us humans, but I dont see much change in the Big 10 besides OSU, I just think that the SEC powerhouses (Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina) are NOT good anymore and it makes all the difference throughout the league, other conferences finally get a chance to shine now that they are all either on a decline or hit rock bottom, the only conference I think is getting a LOT better is the Pac 12

but I do think Big 10 is starting to get with the program, in past years Big 10 was the slowest and most hideous to watch football I ever saw, I literally could not watch Big 10 football, but they are starting to get with it and play modern day ball

Title
    Respected User

osu's winning

Title
    Respected User

I think the difference between the OSU team that lost to Va Tech and the team that beat Alabama is the quarterback, I just think he is a great quarterback and maybe JT Barrett shouldnt have started
    they used to be an overrated team
    besides OSU
    ive been humbled SBH dont worry

playing a shitty schedule year in and year out
    they still do this though

Title

Tampa Bucs
    Tampa Rays
    Utep
    ChiTown Bulls

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    Respected User

ive been wondering Marty, how did you become a fan of the Tampa teams? you from there or something?

Title
    kind of respected user

ive been humbled SBH dont worry

they still do this though
    to be fair,

outside of msu, osu, wisconsin and nebraska

the rest of the big 10 is fuckin hard to watch. like when it's the middle of the season and I'm flipping channels and see "illinois vs northwestern" I have no interest in that shit lol.

and michigan is pretty much a joke now. their fans are pretty much licking the jizz off harbaughs dick thinking he's gonna bring them back to relevance... and he's a good coach, but it'll take even him a couple years at least. there's just not any good players there right now. they're fuckin horrible.

Title

ive been wondering Marty, how did you become a fan of the Tampa teams? you from there or something?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8FDeKnnY7Q

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    Respected User

I feel you on that one because these two are why I became a Nuggets fan

Title
    Mustard

Eagles/Packers
    Bulls
    Brewers

Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

team x blades

:^)

If your headphones arenít beats by dre youíre a peasant :^)

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

Quote Originally Posted by crailtap View Post
    Florida Gators

Title
    Desert dreams

^they got dat ass whooped. Gators will bounce back, Muschump is gone after all.

Title

I can say a lot about that game. Even with that loss, we still aren't as weak as people think. OSU had the same amount of turnovers, the difference was their D could stop Oregon. Our lineman aren't nearly as fast and that's a key difference.

Still, we are losing a lot of people next year and it seems some "committed" recruits may be bailing. I have faith in Jimbo though. We still gonna whoop yalls ass come november.

Title

I can say a lot about that game. Even with that loss, we still aren't as weak as people think. OSU had the same amount of turnovers, the difference was their D could stop Oregon. Our lineman aren't nearly as fast and that's a key difference.

Still, we are losing a lot of people next year and it seems some "committed" recruits may be bailing. I have faith in Jimbo though. We still gonna whoop yalls ass come november.

Title
    Desert dreams

Never said FSU was weak, undefeated regular season is always an accomplishment. ACC top to bottom isn't that good though. Y'all only beat UF by 5 this year, Gators had piss poor offense. I'm hoping they get a good QB this year, McElwain has a good track record developing them. Muschamp ruined Driskel, kinda glad he transferred.