Thread: Best game?

Title

Default Best game?

skyrim go hard.
    i'm getting bored with them and need new games, I have an xbox360, and a ps4.
    any suggestions for me?
    I turn day into night, sugar into salt, creatures to corpses, and navy into golden.

Title
    Respected User

Only game i can recommend for the ps4 is Shadows of Mordor, Incredible game but the last gen versions suck major dick. So go for this gen versions. For the 360, get dragons dogma, dragon age, bioshock, fable(not 3), Oblivion, halo obviously, Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning, Budokai HD Collection,Blue Dragon, Infinite Undiscovery, South Park The stick of truth, DMC HD Collection, DMC, etc.

Id always recommend getting a 3DS and a ps3.

Title

Resistance fall of man is good. I also like deus ex: the human revolution. Oh. And all the metal gear games.

I like gta, saints row, etc. Cod is for them boring days haha. Im waiting for Tony Hawks pro skater 5. It might suck but it is the first major skateboarding game release in over five years and it has some pretty good pro's to choose from plus your own custom skater. Shadow of Mordor is amazing, but you're just as good with assassin's creed because they are practically the same game. However in shadow there are more orcs than people so of course that means more enemies to kill so it does not get as boring as fast. New games kind of blow, of course there are some good ones but compare those to spyro, ratchet and clank, sly cooper, jak, etc. I am sure they are going to get better, they have to. The ps4 and xbox one are amazing consoles. (I own a xbox, ps2, xbox 360, ps4)

Title
    Respected User

Fallout 3. Best game i've ever played.

Title

I am a very big fan of mmorpg, this is my favorite genre. I have played a lot of mmorpgs, and it's pretty difficult for me to choose the best one. I am trying to choose between many game that I have played. I think that my favorite free mmorpg is Archeage. This game has a boundless world, and you can do whatever you want, and this is awesome. I spent a lot of hours in that game, and I don't regret it at all. It was very cool

Title

Pretty pumped for THPS remaster
    Check out some of our latest stickers

www.skateboardstickerz.com

Title

Jsrf

Title

I would try CS GO. Even if you are not a fan of shooters I am absolutely convinced that you are going to like it ;) especially if to take into account that you can use such awesome cases like this one https://skin.club/en/cases/open/hydra
    Last edited by Pablo Bravas; 05-25-2020 at 04:39 AM. Reason: additional info

Title

Mafia 1 and mafia 2, smackdown here comes the pain and the last of us always stands out, there can be no replacement of these games.
    Last edited by tahaahmed166; 06-04-2020 at 11:47 PM.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by SkaterTillDeath View Post
    Only game i can recommend for the ps4 is Shadows of Mordor, Incredible game but the last gen versions suck major dick. So go for this gen versions. For the 360, get dragons dogma, dragon age, bioshock, fable(not 3), Oblivion, halo obviously, Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning, Budokai HD Collection,Blue Dragon, Infinite Undiscovery, South Park The stick of truth, DMC HD Collection, DMC, etc.

Id always recommend getting a 3DS and a ps3.
    Curiously enough but being a huge fan of the Lord of the Rings Universe I can't stand any of the games which were made on the basis of this cinematic masterpiece Shadows of Mordor is no exception.

Quote Originally Posted by skateboarderforlife View Post
    I like gta, saints row, etc. Cod is for them boring days haha. Im waiting for Tony Hawks pro skater 5. It might suck but it is the first major skateboarding game release in over five years and it has some pretty good pro's to choose from plus your own custom skater. Shadow of Mordor is amazing, but you're just as good with assassin's creed because they are practically the same game. However in shadow there are more orcs than people so of course that means more enemies to kill so it does not get as boring as fast. New games kind of blow, of course there are some good ones but compare those to spyro, ratchet and clank, sly cooper, jak, etc. I am sure they are going to get better, they have to. The ps4 and xbox one are amazing consoles. (I own a xbox, ps2, xbox 360, ps4)
    CoD is a strange game for me. Hate its gameplay and mechanics These are the reasons why I switched to League of Legends. It is a way more difficult than CoD but if there is any particularly difficult mission I usually ask pro gamers to help me upgrade my char. The rule of thumb is that the best way to do that is via skycoach https://skycoach.gg/lol-boost. Btw if you are not a fan of LoL simply have a look at this beauty

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate
    Led Zeppelin, 151 & cranberry juice, skateboard+open road...

League of legends sucks dick now, and I've been playing since season 1.

Title

hmm, the first game that popped into my mind is gta 5. Don't know what kind of games you like but I use it as a stress-relieving tool. It really distracts me from real life and takes all my concentration. Also I love the fact that it has a story which you can follow and explore throughout the game. I enjoy this game so much that I even downloaded it from this site where you can download GTA 5 mobile for both android and iOS. Anyway, with the ps4 you should definitely try gta!

Title

Destiny 2 is a great option for session games and long-term entertainment. I strongly advise you to try it, you will not regret it.

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate
    Led Zeppelin, 151 & cranberry juice, skateboard+open road...

im gonna tell you now, if you don't get the destiny game with all the DLC at once don't fucking bother.

Quote Originally Posted by sowardscaleb View Post
    skyrim go hard.
    i'm getting bored with them and need new games, I have an xbox360, and a ps4.
    any suggestions for me?
    testing testing 123

ur gay OP