Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title

Default Longboarding is really good idea for a date

I can tell if the girl is adventurous and its something she can usually do, or i can help her, and its refreshing to cruise and take in sights

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

this is why we have the 'unpopular opinions' thread.

Title
    Respected User

theluke55 is the Steve Olson of longboarders.

Title
    olwXcrew

can someone link to that video of the guy and the girl longboarding and then she eats shit i feel its appropriate for the thread

Title
    Slacker
    Eat, drink, and be merry, tomorrow you may die That's what life's about man, good times...

if she longboards she'll blow you first date, fact.

Title

If the chicka already skates It would be mad cruisy to go for a roll together.... I would never take her out for the first time if she wasn't already comfortable on a board but hahaha imagine how awkward it will be when she eats concrete and you're all like 'nahhh you're doing really well babe' hahahaha oh dear.

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

the second the noob eats the pavement, it's your fault, no nookie 4 u

Title

I would get frustrated taking a chick cruising on a date. I get irritated skating with other people. I'd want to go skate this spot, I'd want to go skate these banks, I'd want to go bomb this hill, I'd want to cruise through this part of town, I'd want to stop and chill and drink a beer and smoke a cigarette here and I'd want to go over there because there's a cool bump and there's a cool spot under this bridge, I'd want to go bomb this parking garage..I don't think it would work out too well.
    "Skateboarding is, was, and always shall be sacred to me...I love it so much I want it to die"-Jason Jessee

Title

if she ridin on my long deck then its a good date

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    if she ridin on my long deck then its a good date
    don't lie, we all know you only have a tech-deck.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest_Mike View Post
    I would get frustrated taking a chick cruising on a date. I get irritated skating with other people. I'd want to go skate this spot, I'd want to go skate these banks, I'd want to go bomb this hill, I'd want to cruise through this part of town, I'd want to stop and chill and drink a beer and smoke a cigarette here and I'd want to go over there because there's a cool bump and there's a cool spot under this bridge, I'd want to go bomb this parking garage..I don't think it would work out too well.
    yea i feel you like I'll see some shit that I have to skate and she might get bored just watching me got broke over and over again trying it haha.

Title

shade :(

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Respected User

To me it's like inviting a girl over to play video games. Most chicks aren't into that shit and will just get bored watching you get into that shit.

Title
    Blatht up on thum Terries

taking a girl on a longboarding date is like a small step up from taking her rollerblading.

take that bish to a ledge and teach her to 5050

whether she learns it at all or not doesn't matter, the key is.....

you aren't longboarding

Title
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Gunz View Post
    ...the key is.....

you aren't longboarding
    I disagree.
    My girlfriend (now wife) used to try skateboarding... But she's really never going to "get it".
    She was ok balancing with 2 feet on the board, it was just pushing causing her problems.

So i got out Mindless Savage (WTF is up with Longboard names?!) and used it as an introduction pushing along a skateboarding, the wider deck made the whole process a lot easier.

I reckon Longboarding is a great idea for a date if you've got somewhere nice to do it and she's not a lamewad square.

Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

I feel like this is one of those things where when I'm skating I want to be skating and when I'm with a girl I want to be with a girl and mixing them is just unsatisfying on both fronts. idk

If your headphones aren’t beats by dre you’re a peasant :^)

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Vivica View Post
    I reckon Longboarding is a great idea for a date if you've got somewhere nice to do it and she's not a lamewad square.
    What would you know about not being a lamewad square?

L7 brah, that's you all day

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't care where it is, if there's a girl at a skatepark, somebody's gonna try hucking 360 flips down something.
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

the only time I ever landed a backside flip down el toro was when a girl was watching

If your headphones aren’t beats by dre you’re a peasant :^)

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If she was chill you woulda 360 flip lip slid it too.
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title
    Respected User

Except the fact that most of the time I find girls who hang at skate spots or hang with skaters to be stupid, shallow airheads that I would usually rather beat my brains out on a curb than talk to let alone fuck.

Title
    Fly Through The Revolution

you would think about banging underage ramp tramps. all this cyber bullying is starting to turn you into a rapist yourself seeing as how, you know, you think both are one in the same LML FUCC OFF
    I'm Stookie.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    Except the fact that most of the time I find girls who hang at skate spots or hang with skaters to be stupid, shallow airheads that I would usually rather beat my brains out on a curb than talk to let alone fuck.
    I'm sure the chics who might be skating or lurking at skate spots are just clamoring over the 40-year old dude riding in circles around the basketball court. Just because they don't dig your sweet moves and backwards pushing, doesn't mean they are stupid or shallow.

In general I typically avoid them, especially the lurkers, because they are grossly underage, and I'm not really there for the ladies. However, I've skated with a couple chics who actually were really cool. It's not like we sat and chatted it up or anything, but I skated a ledge with one chic, just taking turns. It was no different than skating with a dude. Took turns, encouraged each other if we were getting close, etc. Another chic was trying 360 flips on the same bank I was doing a number of tricks on. She ate shit almost every time, and just kept going with it. Bad ass.

I know another chic up in WA who fuckin rips, I saw her half-cab heel an 8 stair. She whips guys asses in SKATE all the time. Gnarlier skater than a lot of dudes at that park. Just a really chill chic in general.

If you get past your stereotypes, Rev, and just treat them like human beings (if you are capable of that) and skate with / around them like normal, they shouldn't bother you so much.

Title
    Respected User

I wasn't talking about chicks who skate. I was talking about the groupie/lurker types.

And BFL quit acting like a fucking 8 year old I know your mom did drugs while you were in the womb but FAS only goes so far.

Title
    Fly Through The Revolution

yeah and i still turned out waaaaaaaaayy kewler than u m8 smh

go sk9 circles around that ball court, maybe u can start learning sum awl-LEEZ in fake switch nollie stance don't forget to push backwards DATZ DUH TRICC 2 DAT TRICC
    I'm Stookie.