Title
    Respected User
    In time, there will come a day when everything is just a memory.

Default 14/15 College Basketball Season

Now that college football is coming to an end, its time to start watching college basketball, hopefully im not the only one that cares about college basketball before March Madness

anyways, GO VOLS! we lost a tough one to Kansas on Friday, it was a much closer game than the score shows, we hung with them for the full 40 minutes, and this team is a lot better than I had expected from them, I think we have a good chance at being 3rd in the SEC this year (because fuck Kentucky and Florida), our next game is against Marquette tomorrow, not sure what to expect from this game, but if we play like we did against Kansas we should come away with a win
    Last edited by K33M96; 11-29-2014 at 07:31 AM.
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    kind of respected user

pretty sure kentucky is gonna win it all this year. they looked too good against kansas.

then again my boys at msu play kansas tomorrow and maybe we'll see if kansas was just over rated.

Title
    Respected User
    In time, there will come a day when everything is just a memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    pretty sure kentucky is gonna win it all this year. they looked too good against kansas.

then again my boys at msu play kansas tomorrow and maybe we'll see if kansas was just over rated.
    yeah depending on how yall play against kansas will let me know what Tennessee is actually made of
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    kind of respected user

marquette didn't really seem too tough. I think the first half was close but I didn't see it cause I was on the road. Got back in time for the 2nd half and it was never really a tight game.

Title
    Desert dreams

Florida is off to a bad start this year. A lot of injuries are hurting, they only had 6 players available for the last two games, crazy! Offense has suffered, they haven't broke 70 points yet. They'll be fine once they get the full lineup back but it's still annoying seeing them struggle.

And yeah fukk Kentucky, it sucks that they are that good. They look like monsters so far.

Title
    Desert dreams

So I get the Gators only have 7 players available but last nights choke job against Kansas was so weak. Gators finally find their offense... for one half. Brutal.

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by crailtap View Post
    They look like monsters so far.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Yo I got baller tickets to a Texas/Long Beach game

Keep an eye out for ole Stook on the TV
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    Yo I got baller tickets to a Texas/Long Beach game

Keep an eye out for ole Stook on the TV
    my school played long beach last weekend on tv lol.

I was just kinda hype to see us on tv.