Default Tony Hawk games available for download on PlayStation 4?

There is the PlayStation Now stuff that came out that will allow you to rent games for either a few hours or a few days, even a few months. That is only Ps3 games though and I have no idea if you need a Ps3 to use that feature (I own an xbox 360), I know on the Ps3 you could download just some amazing classic games like the tony hawk series. Even if you could not do that you still had skate 3 and other skateboarding games as well. I remember Tony Hawks Underground and Underground 2, those are by far my two most favorite skateboarding games! I still have my ps2 but sometimes it is just a hassle to bring it out and plug it in, then to watch netflix I grab my ps4 and plug that in and everyting. It would be so cool to be able to download classic Tony Hawk games onto the ps4 through PlayStation Network. Namely the THUG series but even THPS 1-4. Any of those games would be so tight to play on the Ps4!

Title

All I've heard that Tony Hawk and Activition are making a new game
    and hope its better than THPS HD.... And It can never be compared to EA Skate
    Can you tell me the definition of Loneliness?

if you can't tell me... Lets just skate a tree like Daewon did..

Fact: Do you know batman mallgrabs?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Project A Skateboarding - JC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbA...UqdZddO414vdMQ

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

I still have physical copies of any of the good games leading up to underground, any game after that I avoided.

Title

Hello! I usually don't play such games. Now they don't seem as interesting as they seemed when I was a child. I usually play games which bring me money. For example, I play joker123 and this is really entertaining. I think it can help people to improve their financial state.

Title

You might try this great game I am playing. You can download it on your PC to make your gaming experience more fun. Check Gacha Life App

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    I still have physical copies of any of the good games leading up to underground, any game after that I avoided.
    I just want to say, I even have the PS1 version of pro skater 3 where you can do 1 wheel manuals. I haven't seen this feature in any of the modern hawk games.