Title
    Respected User

Default I've been attempting to be productive. (making a surfing website)

Would love any opinions or input, I've been working on this site now for about two weeks. I have about five or six other interviews in the works and about 10 backlogged until I can complete them.

This site is basically going to promote eco friendly initiatives in the extreme sports category, surfing, skateboarding, cycling, etc etc. I've been in contact with a lot of companies willing to share information regarding their companies and what differs them from the traditional routs of mass production. It's gonna have a lot of cool stuff! I'm also putting together a theater section,mainly linked youtube videos, a literature section featuring surfing and other books, and an audio section where I'll be featuring and promoting my personal favorites. I just made agreements with ODEZA, STRATFORD CT, and Auditive Escpae to use their music on my website. So please give it a glance, and any feedback or advice is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks everyone.

www.philosurfphy.com

Title
    Respected User

Like the name, automatic 10/10

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

I think it's pretty sick man, need to get more of the surfers on this site to check it out and give feedback.

Title

nice website man! Although personally I think a surf watermark/image would look sick as a background :)

Title

That's sick. I dig the name and how the website looks!